Chapter 1

Steve's POV: 

I am currently sitting in the front of the classroom fiddling with my pen trying to figure out this math problem. For once this classroom is quiet and everyone is working head down in their books except for me of course because I don't understand anything, nothing at all. Normally i am focused in school work but you know math. Now i am more staring at the numbers shifting uncomfortably in the hard chair, waiting for the problem to solve itself. Sadly that never happens.

Suddenly the door swung open and Tony walked in late as always, with a wide smile and a straight back he walk to the back of the classroom loudly falling down in a chair next to his friend group all with out even looking at the teacher. The peace and quiet was now destroyed as the students started talking. 

What the hell is so interesting about tony. That is something i will never get.  

I don't like tony, he is one of the popular kids and he is just, I don't know he is just weird. He is always late and he doesn't seem to care about anything. I don't know why it is bothering me but he doesn't even like some of his "friends" why is i even with them.

The teacher told every one to go back to work so I went back to playing with my pen, I hate math it is just so.... I just don't have the energy for it. Everyone can probably learn math but you just don't have the energy and as soon as you learn something it gets harder and harder so you never feel like you achieved anything.

"hey! Tony stop talking" The teacher spoke up glaring at Tony tired of his behavior. 

Tony just smiled and put a finger over the side of his mouth and twisting it, like he is a child and do the thing where you lock your mouth and throw away the key. His friends started to laugh and the teacher was angry again the vain in his forehead popping. 

"You know what, Tony you can sit in the front of the class here with Steve, or leave this classroom" The teacher said making a huge sigh. Clearly tired of tony, pointing to the empty chair next to me. 

I swear the time stopped for like a few seconds. Everyone looked up from their books to see what tony are going to do. A loud sigh was heard from the back of the room and tony slowly walked over to me and sat next to me. If feel like the whole class was looking at me. When he sat down, the teacher continued ones again and the rest of the class went back to do their own thing. 

Tony started to work on his math and he was working like crazy, he did not even seem to read the question he just know the answer like he was Sherlock or something. He had finished one page and i was still on the first question. I looked at him and his book in shook and then back at mine and let out a quiet sigh.

"Do you need help?" he asked me with a smirk on his face and in a teasing voice. Like he knew what i was thinking.

"no thanks" I muttered quickly looked down to my book again, I may not like him but he is still the most popular guy in school so I can't help it but feel a little insecure around him, I mean I could probably win over him in a fight what am i saying i could probably throw his tiny figure across the room. I would never do that but just saying i could.  

"X equals 35" he chuckled while balancing his pen on his finger clearly bored. 

I turned my head towards him and looked at him with an wondering look, trying to not show that i was impressed by how clearly intelligent he is. Everyone in school know that he is smart but I always just thought that they were over reacting just too lost in his popularity.