Darling Prabhas Birthday - 1

Please Note: I am so a crazy fan of Pranushka. I love them so much, so my emotions are coming out as writings like this. This is purely and highly imaginative stories. Do not take it as serious. Enjoying Reading.......

It was a One fine Wednesday, in the month of the October; As usual the city of Hyderabad was very busy with the people rushing to work and the vehicles filled in roads with traffics. But this day was not a usual day too because there was something special about the day. Will figure out why is it so a bright and fresh today?

It was way too early in the morning as still the Sun just have started to arise

It was way too early in the morning as still the Sun just have started to arise. The mansion of the Uppalapatis was filled up with silence around. Prabhas was in a deep sleep as he returned yesterday very late after the late-night shoot. He was so tired these days as it was filled with his tightly packed schedules. One side shooting for Saaho and the other side it was the shoot for P20. He had no time for his family or for himself too.

Prabhas woke up due the sound of continuous ringing of his phone. He raised up from his bed and picked his phone up to see, that his alarm was ringing. He groaned and switched it off. He sat up and leaned against the headboard, closing his eyes. He had a severe headache these days, might be due to the lack of sleep he gets. Suddenly he remembered something about last night and a smile crept on his face.

 Suddenly he remembered something about last night and a smile crept on his face

After sometimes he opened his eyes. He soon looks at the clock, which shows that it was Four in the morning. He sat straight and remembered about the day's special. Yes, it was a very special day for him. Today many important events are going to happen in his life.

First, this was the day where he was born as the pride of the Uppalapatis. Today was none other than Prabhas Raju Uppalapati's Birthday.

Prabhas took his phone and looked at the number of messages that showed on his phone screen. All were his birthday wishes from family, friends and ESPECIALLY from his lovely fans. Still the pinging of messages didn't stop which means that still there were birthday wishes of his coming.