A Happily Ever After!

A. N: This purely imaginative. Do not take it much seriously. No offense please!
Do enjoy!

It's been a few days since the pre- release event of Saaho. It was a grand successful event.
The fans were eagerly waiting for the 'Saaho Day' to welcome the movie with warm open hands.

Here in Hyderabad, it was an usual sunny day. Prabhas was so tired and exhausted due to attending interviews and promotions. He wanted a day for himself, so he took a day off and stayed back in his house. He asked his PA not to disturb him for any matter.

He couldn't talk to her for the last few days as he was busy with one or another interviews and promotions. He had to catch up all those and was Missing her terribly, so decided to talk to her.

After his normal morning routine, Prabhas sat himself in his open garden balcony swing talking to Sweety.

(Phone conversation)

P: Sweety, when are you coming back? Don't you think that it's taking this long, I mean the movie shoot is over too.

S: (smiling) Wow! Seems like someone is missing me.

P: Yes I am Sweety, I am....

From the desperation in his voice, she knew that he does terribly miss her. Sweety was also no less, when she was there in Seattle.
She too was missing him so much. But for now she decided to play along.

S: (playfully) Is that so!

P: It is so!

S: But why do I feel that you are enjoying there. I mean, I am also watching your interviews and promotions right. I can't see anyone missing me there.

P: (murmurs) Only I know, how I am holding myself over here.

S: What pabsu? Did you say something?

Sweety closed her mouth, laughing.

P: No, nothing. And about me missing you, it's not that I have to show everyone and everywhere around that I'm missing you. Me, myself and you knowing about that is enough.

S: Awww...pabsu... I was just joking. I know that you miss me a lot and same here too. Don't worry, I will come very soon.

Sweety and Prabhas were talking for a little more time when suddenly Prabhas said something that made Sweety shocked.

P: Sweety, I'm sorry.

S: Pabsu! What happened? Why sorry?