Darling Prabhas Birthday - 2

Here, Prabhas was lost in deep thoughts about someone so special to him and his heart.

Prabhas POV

I was tensed thinking about HER and was fiddling with the phone in my hand, that was when the phone fell from my hand. I picked it up to see a pic of her and me. The pic was taken for the photoshoot of Billa and it reminded me of something else too.

An incident same as this happened that time too. Yeah, that ONE DAY she made me hell tensed as now I am.

We were shooting a part for the film and we completed it. The next part was where I had to act with Sweety, before that the director wanted to talk with the both of us. I was there with the director but Sweety was nowhere to be seen. When we asked for her, anyone didn't know where was she. Our director called her but she wasn't picking up. I decided to call her, not once or twice I called her around fifty times and there was no answer from her. I really panicked and got scared because after fifty times of calling her, finally there came that her phone was switched off. That made me hell scared and tensed because we were in Malaysia for shooting and she doesn't know anyone here.

After an hour, she called back to me asking what happened and is there any problem? Really, I was so pissed off as I was hell worried for her and she is asking is there any problem? I scolded her, asking where she was? Her cute reply made my heart melt at an instant. Yeah, she told that she was feeling so tired and went to the hotel room to take a small nap. Her small nap had turned to hours of sleep.

What could I say to this girl after all? She apologized many times for doing so and promised me that she will never ever leave my call unanswered in any situation. After that, no matter any time, any place or anyone around her, she answers my call at one or two rings.

Why she is doing the same now an making me worried? My dear Sweety, don't make me this sad in my special day. When I was thinking all this, I was interrupted by a voice. It was none other than my PA Krishna.

Krishna: Sir!

Me: Yes Krishna, when did you come?

Krishna: Just now, sir. And I think its time for you to get ready as we have to go to the party.

Oh yeah have to attend that Party but there is time for that right. I looked at the clock to see, it was 3:30 in the evening and the party will be started at around 4:30. Oh god! The time went this soon and I didn't even know it. SWEETY, YOU REALLY HAVE A GREAT IMPACT ON ME.

Do I really need to attend this Party? Should I attend it, is my brain's thought. My heart says that ATTEND IT, IF NOT YOU WILL REGRET. I don't know why am I thinking like this too. Then interrupting my thoughts once again, there was a call. It was Pramod and I attended it.

Me: Hello!

Pramod: Anna, are you ready?

Me: Not yet, going to.

Pramod: Okay then, in the room I have kept all ready. Come soon, I am waiting Annaya.

Me: Okay, I will. But where....???

Before I could speak further, he ended the call. Must be busy with the party preparations. Okay, let me go and see what he has kept ready for me. I asked my PA to wait and went to my room.