Darling Prabhas Birthday - 3

Story continues.......

Prabhas looked at Rana suspiciously and nodded his head in positive.
As soon as Prabhas shook his head the lights went off and Everyone panicked.

Prabhas: Rana, what did you do? Why did you off the lights?

Rana: Bava, what did I do? I didn't off them. How can I, I'm standing right here beside you only.

Prabhas noticed that others were standing silently in the dark where else only Rana and himself were the one speaking. Even his family was standing without making a single noice.

Prabhas: Bava, why is everyone silent except us? Aren't people supposed to shout, I mean especially ladies when current goes off?

Before Rana could speak the lights came back but this time the lighting's were different and very bright. Everyone was surprised to see the surrounding.

The whole place was decorated beautifully. At the centre a table was placed and on it was a beautiful cake with birthday boy's name, not only name there was a wish for him for his new movie too.

 At the centre a table was placed and on it was a beautiful cake with birthday boy's name, not only name there was a wish for him for his new movie too

KRG, his wife, Prabhas mother, the Shetty's we're surprised but they knew that this was coming so they enjoyed seeing their kids face.

Prabhas was just staring at everything open mouthed.

Rana: Wow! What a magical miracle, it is? Before telling the magical spell , all are here.

Prabhas looked at Rana questioningly.

Prabhas: Why, Didn't you do nor plan this?

Rana hearing this started to laugh.

Rana: (laughing) Me?....oh my! That's funny....even in my dreams I can never do like this bava.
I will get myself an heart attack if I do something like this.

Now prabhas was more and like totally confused.

Prabhas: What, if you didn't do this then who did it?

KRG: Prabhas now why all this questions. The cake is here, come let's cut it.

Everyone agreed but Prabhas was still thinking about his Sweety.

Prabhas mom: Come Kanna, Everyone's waiting for you. Let's cut the cake.

Prabhas along with Rana moved to the table and Rana noticed Prabhas face and how sad he is.
He took the phone and gave a missed call to someone. The person disconnected the call.