Chapter 1: Where am I?

Y/n = Your Name
F/c = Favourite colour
S/f/c = second favourite colour
F/n = Friend's name
L/n = Last name

(This is my first fan fic hope you enjoy 🙃🙃🙃)

Y/n's POV
"Finally some peace and fucking quiet"

I whispered yelled as I flopped on to the soft (f/c) bed sheets. I laid there for awhile before turning over and facing the (S/f/c) ceiling. School had been, once again, SHIT. First off Sammy and his 'tough guy' gang followed me everywhere, taunting me with their little nicknames they gave me. The teachers are always rude and I don't even learn a single fucking thing! Ugh I actually want to die, at least Mum wouldn't get back until I was asleep. But I suppose that's a good thing, I don't really wanna hear her getting off with some random guy she brought home. Plus the last time I stayed up until she got home she got her little toy boy to beat me up and I didn't even know his fucking name! Well at least I have YouTube and Wattpad. Am I right, or am I right? I click off of Instagram having enough with the online abuse for today. I realised that Jackespticeye had uploaded a video AND four of the fan fics I was reading had an update.

"At least I have something decent in my life"

I scream into my pillow giggling after. I read the updated stories first as I had been really excited for the next chapters. Sometimes it gets confusing but I get the hang of it.... sometimes. After five minutes of Wattpad I turn my attention to the new Jacksepticeye upload realising it was way earlier than his uploading schedule. I decide to ask (F/n) about it:

You: Hey have you seen the new Jacksepticeye video yet???

(F/n): Yeah I have! Antisepticeye is in it!

You: REALLY!?!?!?!?!

(F/n): REALLY!!! 😂😂

You: I'm sorry but (Y/n) is unavailable right now. It may be to do with the fact that she has a major crush on Antisepticeye and will do nothing else but watch the fucking video at least five times before responding to anything else.....Bye 😘

(F/n): 😂 Bye bestie

Saying goodbye to (F/n) I immediately click on the video which was about half an hour long and watch 29 minutes of it(yes i am being awkward 🤗). About to click off of the video, as he was doing his outro to the video, something grabbed my attention. Antisepticeye is taking up the whole screen. Staring at him he says something, just making out the words I finally realise what he said

"I will see you soon Miss (L/n)"

In shock I drop my phone and it falls onto the light (S/f/c) carpet. I pick it up only to realise it had a massive crack in it.

"What the fuck!? It's fucking carpet! How did my phone crack on a shitty peice of fucking carpet!?"

I screamed at the top of my lungs

"(Y/n)!?"

Mum shouted up the stairs.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit"

I thought. I heard her at the top of the stairs so I quickly bolted to my bedroom door and lock it as fast as I could. Banging on the door my mother shouted

"(Y/n) open this fucking door right now! I swear to god if you don't open it right this second, you'll not only get a beating from me but Jonathan as well!"

"Who the fuck is Jonathan"

I whispered as I began to pack my neon (F/c) bag full of essentials. I was climbing out through my bedroom window as I heard heavy steps coming up the stairs and gun being cocked (hehe I swear I'm not dirty minded). As soon as I had jumped out the window, I heard it the sound of a gun being fired and the sound of high pitched laughing. Not taking one more look behind me I ran. Ran as far as I could away from my house. I couldn't go to (F/n)'s house because what if the murderer, Jonathan maybe, followed me and killed him/her as well. I couldn't afford to lose them so I bolted to the one place I knew I would be safe, The summer house in the middle of the woods that me and (F/n) would go into when we couldn't stand Sammy's bullshit.

Slamming the door behind me and locking it, I make sure every other window in the house is locked as well. After doing that I run up to my bedroom of the house and cower in the closet hugging my bag tighter and tighter to my chest as what felt like hours went by. Then I heard it. The sound of splintering wood and the same heavy footsteps that had once trudged up my old house's stairs. Controlling my breathing I could only listen as the footsteps checked every room in this tiny house each time getting closer and closer to my hiding spot.

"Please don't find me, please don't find me"

I thought to myself over and over again. Then through the darkness came his high, and somewhat glitchy, voice

"Where are you (Y/n), I know you want to meet me"

He giggled that same high pitched giggle I heard after that lunatic shot my Mum. Then as if he had teleported he whispered right outside the closet door

"I found you"

He laughed and ripped the door off it's hinges. I screamed before a cloth was forced into my mouth.

"You're coming with me princess"

Is all I heard as he swept me up over his shoulder and carried me out of the house that would probably be the last house I would see again... He took me outside and I glanced longingly back at the house I had basically grown up in. The house that I had shared all my secrets in. The house that had hidden me before the green haired, high pitched, lunatic had found me. I thought of all the times I had in that house. Most were happy and mysterious, others were sad and depressing. But I loved that house more than the house that I had lived in. More than the house that I had called my home. All i remember was blinking and seeing a massive two-storey mansion standing in front of me, before all of the blood rushed to my head and I blacked out.

As I opened my eyes and got used to the darkness, I asked myself one question,

"Where am I?".

___________________________________________

A/n: OMG OMG OMG I love it already and I'm shit at writing books 😂😂