Chapter 2: Wait Antisepticeye?

Italics = You thinking
Italics and bold =Anti
Bold = Dark

"Where am I?"

I whispered to myself. Letting my eyes adjust to the darkness I realised I was in a cell. I could hear a distant conversation happening, was upstairs or downstairs? I had no fucking clue. I could be in the basement of that fairy tale house I saw just a second ago. Thinking about it how long ago was that? I started to panic. What if that was hours, days maybe! Suddenly I heard the light tapping of footsteps against wood. Possibly stairs as it was coming closer. I pretended to still be asleep as I heard the door open.

"Wake up sleepy head! It's easy to tell from your breathing that your awake."

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

"I heard that"

Shocked I started asking myself questions.

Was I thinking out loud? Can this guy, if he's human, read my thoughts?

"No you weren't thinking out loud, yes I can hear your thoughts, no I'm also not human"

Releasing a breathe I didn't know I was holding back I asked

"What are you then if your not human?"

"I'm a demon"

He said in the most demonic voice I've ever heard in my life, mostly because I've never met a demon but y'know...I shuddered after hearing that voice but I didn't feel scared yet that was until I saw the septiceye peering at me through the gloom. Shivering I looked away

"What? Don't like old septic here?"

He said while howling like a mad man.

"Don't scare our guest Anti!"

Boomed a voice while me and Anti? Jumped out of our skins

"Wait Antisepticeye?"

Oh now it makes sense why didn't I realise before!?

"Yeah!? Why didn't you realise before?"

Anti giggled. Actually he's kinda cute when he doesn't sound off his rocker.

"Why thank you Miss (L/n)"

Blushing i asked

"Why am I in this horrible, cold, wet, gloomy..."

"Yeah, yeah we get it! You can come on out now"

"Wait your actually letting her out!? This want part of the plan!"

"W-what plan?"

"The plan that doesn't consern you! W-well it does BUT NEVER MIND THAT"

"Wait if he's Anti you must be Darkiplier" "No shit Sherlock. Now hurry up we need to discuss a few.... rules"

________________________________ A/N

Hey sorry for not posting for a while I had school and to be honest I couldn't think of any thing else but i hope you enjoyed Chapter two!!!