Chapter 6: It's picnic time bitches

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I walk up to bed slightly earlier than usual but I just didn't want to be around the guys anymore. They just looked like they were having a great time and I didn't want my depressed ass shiting on their rainbow. I roll into bed and curl up as the duvet tangles around my body. I sigh slightly as I close my eyes and press the duvet up to my face. My door opens and closes softly and I think that I've imagined it before my bed dips slightly and I feel a hand on my back as their thumb slowly runs up and down my spine. I move away from it slightly before moving the duvet down a bit and peeking over the top of it to see Dark. He doesn't say anything and instead he moves so he's laying down next to me but is still giving me space. I lay there watching him before biting my lip anxiously and placing my head on his chest. He tenses slightly but soon relaxes and wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"For a demon who has an ice cold heart you're pretty warm"

I smile and look up at him and he rolls his eyes before smiles back. I yawn slightly and closing my eyes.

The space next to me is cold as I wake up the next morning and I sit up to stretch. I smell bacon and soon enough I'm out of bed and dressed. I run a brush through my hair before bolting down the stairs and almost running into a cup of coffee. Looking up at Anti who's hand carries the cup, I smile gratefully before taking the cup and pressing my lips to the edge before taking a sip. I swallow before licking my lips and sitting down at the table as Dark places a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. I nod and smile before shoveling food into my mouth. I wiggle in my seat as I do a little dance of happiness and soon enough I've finished my coffee and food.

"We're going out today"

Anti tells me as I perk up in my seat. I look between the demons and place my plate and cup in the sink.

"Where to?"

Anti and Dark give each other a look before they both shrug and place their plates and cups in the sink as well. I groan before running hot water and making sure theres lots of bubbles because I am a child. After washing up and putting it away I run upstairs and through on a pair of blue jeans and a black cropped jumper. I go back downstairs to see Anti and Dark standing at the door.

"Ready?"

I nod as they open the door and walk outside before looping their arms through mine. I blink and the entire scenery has changed around me. Instead of standing outside what I now call home, we're in the middle of the woods. I shiver a little before looking around.

"You're not going to kill me already are you?"

Anti let's out one of his famous maniac laughs while Dark just chuckles deeply.

"No, not yet"

I chew the inside of my cheek as I nod slowly before we start walking down the path. As we go deeper I start to see fairy lights hanging in the distance and I look behind me at the guys. They just smirk and usher me on and pretty soon we're stood in a clearing. There are lights bordering the edge and a couple blankets lay in a patch in the middle. On top is a massive picnic basket and a couple board games and other things litter the floor space. I turn to face them and they smile.

"We thought you would want to get out the house so we decided to set this up"

Dark motions towards the small set up and I nod before sitting down.

"It's.... nice I guess"

They both turn to me and raise an eyebrow before I just shrug.

"What? You did your best but I think you could've done better"

I let them suffer in silence before laughing. I'm pretty sure I look like a psychopath right now but who cares.

"W-what are you laughing at?"

I wipe away a tear before laying down and spreading my arms across the floor.

"I love it"

I whisper and I notice them visibly relax before sitting either side of me.

"Let's get this show on the road"

Dark chuckles before pulling out all the food and setting up a game.

A couple hours later I'm yawning as Anti finishes off the left overs because me and Dark were too full to eat anything else. Honestly he has a bottomless pit for a stomach. I rub my face as Anti wins yet another game. I lean against Dark before closing my eyes slightly. He nudges me with his shoulder and I grumble at him.

"It's only 8 o'clock"

I stare up at him and stick my tongue out at him.

"What? It's way past my bed time"

Anti laughs and starts packing away as I lay down and close my eyes. The lights turn off and I hear rustling as they pack things into the basket. A set of arms picks me up bridal style and I smile up at Anti before closing my eyes again. I feel a change in temperature and before long I hear a door open so I can only assume we're home. My eyes are too heavy to open and I let Anti carry me upstairs before laying me down on my bed and tucking me in like the 3 year old I am. He kisses my forehead and walks out the door to let me sleep until tomorrow morning when I know I'll get either pancakes, waffles or bacon and eggs.

___________________________________________________

Or bacon and pancakes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I haven't decided yet. I've also never tried bacon and pancakes.... Is it good? I'll never know

....Bye 😂