Malak Waston

'' y/n hurry up and come on " my mother said. Today we will be moving to LA because of her new job as a newly founded lawyer.

 ''i'm coming!".

 "Damn she always want to yell'' I mumbled.

"what you say little girl'' she said scaring the shit out of me.

 "Nothing!!" I said fearful and kinda curious of what she might do.

 "yeah that's what i thought" she exclaimed leaving out the empty house with not only old stuff but the memories it fulfilled. i turned around, looking about around my my now old bedroom.

"I'm going to miss this place" I sighed.

.
.
.

.

We pulled up to the house which almost just like our old home but with a porch and more space in the yard area.

I got out of the car to help my mom with the boxes that filled up almost the whole car.

  "I'm going to check out my room" I said while holding a book bag and box.

.

.

.

 "Beep Beep" i hear outside my window. Me being nosy i had to see who blew it, i look out the big window to see a girl and three boys in a car and as I was about to turn around to finish unpacking I see a black curly head boy walk out the door to the car and then started to get in the car with them just to jam loud music.

 Me being nosy i had to see who blew it, i look out the big window to see a girl and three boys in a car and as I was about to turn around to finish unpacking I see a black curly head boy walk out the door to the car and then started to get in the...

Wow he fine ash I thought to myself while biting my lip. While I was setting up and organizing my desk area, my mom call me to tell me to come down stairs for a minute. 

"Y/n go get dress we are going to have some company very soon to dinner" she said while making my favorite, Mac and cheese and steak.

"Who is coming over?" I asked out of curiosity.

 " My friend next door and her son malak and please try to be nice" I rolled my eyes.

 "yeah whatever" I went up to my room and took a shower and did my hygiene and pick out a outfit to wear.

It was comfy and neutral. While texting my friends from my old school I heard the door bell rang.  I went downstairs to see who it was and to my surprise there stood the boy from earlier and a very beautiful lady which who was holding a cake in her hand. 

"Hey you must be y/n" the beautiful older woman said to me.

"Yea that's me" i laughed nervously.

"I'm Nicole a old friend of your mom's and this is my son malak. 

Malak looked up at me then over to my mom and waved with a slight smile.

.

.

After dinner me and malak went up to my room and sat and talked about things. 

"So how old are you" he asked scooting closer to me.

 "umm 17 how old are you". 

"19" he said kissing me.

 Things started to get heated until ours moms called us to come downstairs. We walked downstairs and saw that his mom was ready to go.

 "Let's go malak" his mom said to him while grabbing their coats. He walked out the door not before handing me a piece of paper. 

 "Call me".

 I blushed and shut the door only to come face to face with my mom. 

"What" I said while smiling.

 "uhmm" while shaking head while walking away.

I just blew it off and went  to my room to get ready for bed.

 While I was watching supernatural on Netflix i hear my phone ring.

Convo👇

Malak💋❤️🤫: hey 

Y/n🧡❤️:hi 

Malak💋❤️🤭:I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me on Friday?

Y/n🧡❤️: I would love to 

Malak💋❤️🤫: Ight I'll pick you up at 8:00

Y/n🧡❤️:ok 😝

I blushed and turned my phone off and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Authors note: Finally i edited this part sooo happy hope yall enjoy.