Tj (hickey prank)

Me and my best friend was laughing on the couch in my living room when I thought about doing a hickey prank on tj

"Girl I just thought of something how about we do the hickey prank on Tj" I said to Amanda.

"YES that would be fun to do but let me do the makeup because sis I'm sorry to say this but you can't do makeup for shit" Amanda laughed.

I gasped and smack her on her shoulder.

"I'm offended by that really" I said while laughing.

"Ok we can text him and tell him that we went out to eat and that we wont be back until like 9pm ok?" I said while texting him.

"Ight I just got down texting him" I said while walking into the kitchen to see Amanda eating my fruit snacks.

"Bitch I know you not eating my fucking fruit snacks" I yelled out to her.

"Damn bitch it's just a fucking fruit snack bitch" she said while laughing.

We started to laugh while we went to get in the car.

.

.

.

.

7 hours later

After we left going shopping and going out to kill time I now saw that it was 10pm and I told Tj that I would be there at 9pm. I dropped Amanda off after putting on the hickey before I drop her off, we put one on my neck and one on my boob. I pulled up into my driveway to see that Tj car was there so I got out my camera and started to put that camera in my room to see that Tj was in the shower.

I did my intro and then set the camera up on the dresser in front of the bed.

I laid on the bed and went on my phone. I heard the shower turn off and Tj come out the shower with a towel around his waist.

"Where the fuck you been Camilla?" Tj said while walking into our closet to get his clothes.

He went to sit next to me on the bed and I tried to cover my neck to make him suspicious.

"Bruh what the fuck is on your fucking neck" Tj said while grabbing my neck 

"Babe nothing is on my neck"  I said trying to hide my neck.

"Bruh nah I'm leaving cause you got me looking a fucking fool letting niggas suck on your neck with ya hoe ass" he said while packing his stuff into a suitcase.

"No baby it's just a prank baby I swear"I said while laughing. I went to grab the camera before he walked out of the door. 

"Baby look it was a prank" I said out of breath. He stared at the camera and push me on the bed and went into the bathroom.

I laughed and did my outro and put my camera by my computer to edit the the video later.

Tj came out the bathroom and grabbed my neck.

"You better not prank me again" he said while pecking my lips.

Let the prank wars began.

Hey guys here's part for you guys because I will not be writing until next week because of my spring break wifi but hope you Like this part💚💖🔥

Just updated 😊