Monty (meeting him)

"Girls need love to"My radio played in my car as I drove me and my friend (Payton) to a Instagram event

My radio played in my car as I drove me and my friend (Payton) to a Instagram event.
"Girl I can't wait to meet famous Debo girlll I'll let him lick me up and down to his Gucci belt" she exclaimed over the music.
"Girl your a mess" I laughed
"Girl don't tell me you don't want Monty fine ass"
She looked at me
I blushed.

"Girl your a mess" I laughed"Girl don't tell me you don't want Monty fine ass"She looked at me I blushed

"See look at you blushing and shit with your light skinned self "she said while laughing. We drove in peace until we got to the event only to see a long ass line in the front of the building that the event was held. We got out the car only to be greeted by the bright sun hitting our faces instantly.
"Girl I'm so lucky we got limited edition passes" ( I do not know how to say those passes that you get at a concert sorry😇) she exclaimed. We walk up to the front getting dirty glares and whisper from low life hoes. We walked up to the security guard and held out our passes to him. "You
ladies have a nice day" he said while opening the door to the building. We walked in the building only to see fans and people running towards us. I get knock over by some people only for them to drag me with them towards the entrance. We run until we were in a alleyway. "Let go of me you dick" I yelled at the stranger. He turn around only for it to be Monty.  He stop and looked at me confused. "Wow you are
Not eisha" he said while laughing. "No shit Sherlock" I said in a duh tone. Wait I'm I really talking to my Instagram crush like this right in front of his face. I get pulled out of my thoughts by a snap in face. "Umm are you ok?" He question. " S-s-sure "I stuttered. He laughed. "We should get you back to your friend before they started calling the police with they dramatic asses" he said while rolling his eyes. We get back to the building only to see mostly Instagram dancers dancing and calming down from the crowd. I was shocked to see Payton talking to famous Debo. I turned around to see Monty staring at me with a sparkle in his eyes but it soon went back to its natural color. "Aye Monty I was looking for you everywhere" I saw girl with rainbow hair came up to us hugging Monty.

 "Aye Monty I was looking for you everywhere" I saw girl with rainbow hair came up to us hugging Monty

"Hey"she said while she pulled away from Monty "hi" I said. "Eisha this is...." Monty trailed off "oh imani nice too meet you". I hug eisha. "So Monty are you coming to the after party we all finna go" Eisha said to Monty. "Umm sorry y'all I have to go" I said while walking away. "Wait! Eisha I'll come later ok" Monty said while running up to me. "I'll take you home"he said out of breath. "No that's ok I to my car" I said while walking up to Payton. Payton I'm ready to go I said to her. "Noooo Imani I want to stay" she whined. "Ok how about this Debo will take your friend home and I'll drop you off home ok?" He said. I shrugged to him and hugged Payton and told her to called me when she got home and we walked to his car which was right next to mine surprisingly. "I love this car" I said while admiring his car.

 "I love this car" I said while admiring his car

We got in the car and drove off.....

To be continued

BOOM!!!!

Hey y'all hope you like this chapter and pls vote💚💍

just updated