Kyree (jealous)

"Lila wake your ass up before I leave your ass here"  He sighed in my face

"No five more minutes please baby" I said exhausted from working all night. 

"No get your ass up you said that 30 minutes ago now get up before I get you something to fuss about" He said shaking me.

"Ok let me get dress" I whined while getting up limping into the bathroom.

When I get into the bathroom I start the shower and brush my teeth until the water got hot. After I got out of the shower I went into the bedroom and grab my clothes and lotion my body up with bath and body works.

👇🏽Outfit here

Once I had my outfit on i turn around to see that Kyree was asleep

Ring. Ring. Ring I grabbed my phone off the bed and saw that my boy-bestie was calling. I put the phone on speakerphone.

 "Hey Travis what do you want now"I smirked trying not o find my shoes. "Shut your ass up I just wanted to see what you was doing today" he said.

"Nothing really finna go to ihop with jazz and then imma finish my classes for college why wassup?" I questioned . "Nah I just want to see if you wanted to come with me to this kickback" He said "probably lat- 

I got cut off by my phone being snatched. I turn around only to see a very furious Kyree with my phone in his hand. 

"What was that for!" I yelled when he ended the call.

"You ain't going to where with that nigga" he said furious. 

"You can't tell me what to fucking do it's my fucking friend"I yelled.

He chuckled and in a second he grab me by my neck and threw me closer to him.

"Lila I'm not fucking playing with you if I ever hear you talking about going out with a fucking guy I will fuck you up and your fucking walk, stop playing with me before I hurt your ass for real" he said in my ear.

I smirked and kiss him. 

Hey guys so I haven't been on Wattpad lately and when I saw my reads on this book it shocked  me thanks you guys so much for the support and I will be working on this book soon so here is a new chapter for you guys andI hope you like it and have a great spring break💚🔥🙃

Just updated😊