Part 1

You always loved your job, working as a waitress at Jaava Coffee Shop. You never thought your life would take an unexpected turn...

You were grinding some coffee beans as you look up you see an azure haired man sit down twiddling with his fingers. You could clearly tell the man was nervous, you walk up to him with a cheeky smile. "Hello, my name is Y/N, how may I help you?" You say with a enthusiastic tone. "J-Jus' a peppermint t-tea please" The man says when he looks up at you with his pitch black orbs. You jump a little by seeing his eyes but then write his order down. He looks around, acting paranoid, you ask "Is that all for today, sir?" you smile. "Y-Yea...jus' hurry up p-please" he weakly smiles at you. "Yes, sir!" you swiftly start making the peppermint tea for him then you see a green man walk in, he seems angr-...
"OI, FACEACHE" he yells and grabs him, you rush to the two and get flustered "Woah, what's going on?!!!" The green skinned man looks at you and smirks then licks his lips. "Mmmm, are you on the menu, luv?" You cringe to what he says and then promp your hand on your hip. "I am certainly not, now can you please let go of this man, all he wanted was a peppermint tea" the azure haired man cowards as the green skinned man lets him go. "Getting an attitude with a loyal costumer? HmmHmm, especially me? I'm Murdoc Niccals the best bass player in the entire world!" You gasp as you realize its Murdoc and Stuart from your favorite band, Gorillaz! "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!!!" Your face turns a light hue of pink and your heart beats faster. Murdoc chuckles and grins "You seem like you know us, luv" he moves closer to you and grabs your wrist. "Let's go back to kong studios and you can feel the quality of my real egyptian silk sheets." He grins then you pull away and see 2D mortified. If you knew anything about Murdoc, it was that he was a sex craving demon. As you look at 2d, Murdoc moves your chin so your facing him. "Don't pay attention to faceache luv, he is just full of mistakes.." you slap Murdoc then he falls to the ground.
He grunts then gets up, grabs you by the wrist and shoves you into his car. "COME ON FACEACHE"
the azure haired man cowards into the back seat, next to you. You look at him once then slowly start to pass out from anxiety...