Part 4

{Warning, a little smut}
(skipping to the date)
You put on a F/C dress and a pair of heels you make it downstairs as you see your lovely date, 2D dressed in a button up shirt and khakis. He is gaping on how you look..."W-Woah!!...Y/N, luv...you look gorgeous!" he kisses your hand and leads you down the street to a fancy restaurant.  The waitor sits us down, there was roses and a box of chocolates there...with a note? "read ta' note, luv.."  You open the letter and it says...
"Dearest Y/N,
    You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you so very much.  I am so lucky to have you here on this lovely date...As a gift to you, i give you 12 roses, and a box of chocolate....Also P.S My love for you will last as long until the last rose dies...
       Love, Stuart"

You blush dark red and look at the roses, obvious there was a fake rose in the middle, classic...But it was so sweet.  You looked at him with his toothy grin then you smile "Thank you Stu..." you say, looking into his black orbs.  "No, fank yew', for everyfing..."

After the dinner

You and 2D head back to Kong studios then walk up to his room.  "Stu?..." you ask, blushing bright red. "Yes luv?" he says looking at you. You look and blush dark red..."I-I love you so much...." he blushes then pushes you onto the bed and kisses you passionately.  You were in shock but melted into the kiss quickly, you two started making out....few moments after that he moved his lips down to your neck, trying to find your weak spot.  You moan softly.  He had found it, he tortures you with your spot and starts leaving hickeys on your neck.  You felt his forming erection press against your leg, you pushed him and now you were ontop of him.  You start kissing his neck as you reach down for his erection and start rubbing it. he moaned softly and bucked his hips once. "Stu, m-may I?.." he nods then you pull down his pants, revealing his throbbing erection, you started giving him a hand job through his boxers. 2D groaned louder and bucked his hips in your hands. You decided enough was enough and you pulled his boxers down.  You gasped. You never seen one before, and it was huge!...He groaned softly and looked at you with lust full in his eyes.  You licked from base to tip then started to suck on it. "mm, yes luv, like that!" he groaned out.  That turned you on, you started to suck faster and deeper, he started bucking his hips which made you start deep throating.  he continued that for a few more minutes then he groaned loudly "Y/N luv, I'm about to!-..." he released inside of your mouth, you swallowed it and blushed then he held you close to him. "f-fank yew, luv...goodnight.." you also slowly start falling asleep in his arms.