How Your Born/How You Are Found

David Nolan/Prince Charming and Mary Margret/Snow White: You are the twin sister/brother of Emma Swan. You were born in the Enchanted Forest but before your father could get you into the cabinet that Geppetto had made it took your sister Emma and unbeknownst anyone Geppetto's boy Pinocchio to the land without magic. You were left with your parents to go through the curse. During the curse you live in an orphanage in Storybrooke.

Emma Swan: You are Henry's twin sister/brother who was adopted by Regina along with Henry.

Henry Mills: You Lucy twin sister/brother. You were born five minutes after she was and she won't let you forget it. You have your mother's looks but your father's eyes.

Regina Mills/Evil Queen: You are the child of Regina Mills and Graham the Huntsman or Sheriff in Storybrooke. You were born a few years before Regina adopted Henry. 

Graham Humbert/The Huntsman: You are the child of him and Regina Mills he just doesn't know that you exist.

Rumplestilskin/Mr. Gold/Detective Weaver: You are Bealfire's younger sibling. You were born a few years before Milah left your father for Hook. It was said that it took almost a day for you to be born. 

August Wanyne Booth/Pinocchio: He found after he threatened Neal to stay away from Emma. He felt guilty about depriving Emma's baby of a father so he decided to take you. He would raise you as his own and do a better job of protecting you than he did of protecting Emma.

Lacey/Belle: She finds you left behind in the library after it closes with a note attached to your shirt. The note told whoever found you that they could keep you. She felt very sorry for you and decided to take you in. She'd just have convince Rumple it was a good idea.

Killian Jones/Hook: Hook finds you left on his ship. Looking around to see if anyone else had climbed onto his ship he picked you up and decided he'd make you a part of his crew. It'd just take a while.

Red Lucas/Ruby/Little Red Riding Hood: Your parents happen to be werewolves just like her and one day she found out that they'd been killed while transformed. She went to your house to find you just a tiny bundle of fur. Apparently you had been born in wolf form she waited patiently for you turn human brought you home with her. Maybe Granny'd let her keep you.

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy: It was a few years after he left Emma to get thrown in jail that he found you wondering the street. You looked to be about two or three years old and he wondered who would be so cruel as to let a child wonder by themselves. He motions you over to him. 

"Hey kid," he calls wishing he hadn't when you flinch away from him. "I'm not going to hurt you." He motions you over and this time you walk over. "Where are your parents he asks?"

You just looked up at him.

Seeing that you looked pretty hungry and you were by yourself he just couldn't leave you there. Now could he? He picked you up.

"Looks like it's you and me, kid," he says as he went to head to the nearest Walmart. You needed more clothes than you had after all.

Robin Hood and Maid Marian: You are the twin sister/brother of Roland. You look just like your mother some people say.

Felix: You are one of the children that Peter brings to Neverland with him. You're younger than most of the kids Peter brings so he feels a need to protect you. He kind of takes you under his wing and considers you like family.

Malcolm/Peter Pan/Pied Piper: You sister of Rumplestilskin and daughter of Malcolm which is the older form of Peter Pan. He eventually takes you to Neverland with him breaking your family further.

################################################################################

Please let me know if there is anyone you would like me to add. And feel free to leave a request if you want.