Feelings

Talking to Christian almost everyday was like a good feeling but a bad feeling at the same time. having a crush on someone who lived on the other side of the world was so hard. but seeing his keeks was like i was right next to him. every time he would post i would see it and tell him how funny or how good it was because he would post singing videos as well. he had an amazing voice back then and it only progressed with time. even today his voice sounds like an angel every time i hear it in songs. 

when christian told me that i was beautiful for the first time my heart skipped. it was a day when people were picking on me hard core that day. they were telling me i was ugly and that no one would ever want me to be their girlfriend. coming from him, it actually meant a lot. i kept telling him i wasn't but he kept reassuring me that i was. 

he told me he was catching a little but of feelings for me about a month when we started talking. he told me that if we lived closer together that we would be together and that was a fact. that gave me some reassurance that at least someone somewhere wanted me. no matter how far away he was. after that, we kept calling one another pet names like "baby" "babe" shit like that. he would call me "Doll" ,"angel" and the cute things. he made me feel sane.