Answers

Shadow's POV

"I know something is wrong with you... Don't lie to us Faker," I told him as Tails came back from looking for a medical kit and was now listening to our conversation.

Tails were holding the Medical kit tightly to his chest. The bathroom light and door were open and on. He was in such a rush to help Sonic that he even forgot to close the cabinet.

"J-Just leave me be! I-I told you g-guys th- That I am totally fine," Sonic yelled and we were all taken aback by how he responded... well everyone except for Tails.

I have never thought that Sonic was afraid of anything. But here he was stuttering now and to be honest... I didn't like it at all. It felt so wrong for that noise coming out of the blue hedgehog. I honestly felt bad for the blue hero. I didn't know what he was feeling and I wish I did. I had this weird feeling... Like I  wanted to help him?

"Sonic your stuttering... Shadow's right... You're not alright. You only stutter when you are not feeling well emotionally or not. Now tell us what is wrong," Tails said and walked up to Faker and started to patch him up.

Faker let out a sigh and kept quiet. Tails sat down with Sonic and he held out his arm for Tails to patch up. Tails looked at Sonic then at the large cut on the hedgehog's arm. Tails slowly and carefully started to wrap it with bandages. The cut wasn't deep but it was definitely bleeding at one point. We didn't even know where he got it. I could have been from anything... Even the net.

"Why didn't you tell us you were a Merhog? This is such a big secret that you just kept from us! What's wrong big blue?" Rouge asked Sonic as Tails started to move so he could patch up Sonic shoulder which looked like it had been torn off completely.

"I-I thought t-that you all w-would think of m-me as a lier. I d-don't want t-to loose y-you g-guys... Y-You all are r-really good friends and I- I don't know what I- I would do without you all in my s-sad and m-miserable life. G-Guys... I-I'm sorry," Faker stuttered out in tiny phrases and trying to push the words out and make them come out of his mouth.

"We don't think you're a lier Sonic! There is no need to say sorry to us," Blaze said and hugged the blue hedgehog tightly while the Faker slowly hugged her back. 

"You will always be our friend no matter what happens. What would we do without our friend Sonic? You help us when we need you now it's our turn to return the favor," Silver told him and patted him on his unharmed shoulder.

Tails were finally done patching Sonic up. Everyone backed away from the blue hero to give him some space. Sonic looked so nervous and he was fidgeting a lot. He was playing around with everything around him like his hands, the blankets, and even his fur. I looked around the room at my friends... I could tell all of us were looking for answers... Some more than others but still.

"So this is why you said you have no parents and that they drowned?" Tails asked as he sat down on one of the beds with Knuckles.

I adjusted myself as I sat next to Rouge. Blaze and Silver sat on another bed across from me and Rouge. Tails and Knuckles took their spot on the bed next to Rouge and mine. Sonic got his own bed... We wanted answers but we wanted to get them in the best was possible.

"My parents died during an attack from another village. They destroyed everything and left nothing behind but the destroyed buildings. Everyone from my village was killed or kidnapped to be used as slaves. My parents weren't lucky enough and were killed on sight," Sonic told us as he played with his hands in his lap trying not to make eye contact with us.

"What happened to you?" Knuckles asked only to be elbowed lightly by Tails.

"I had a little more luck and was kidnapped. I was grabbed by most of the other kids. They only took the kids and left the adults and the elder to die. I couldn't stand everyone died there in the Underwater World. So I was able to escape one night and swam to the unknown surface world," The blue hero told us as he looked out the window still trying to avoid any eye contact.

"Then you met me and we became brothers and we went on awesome adventures! Right?" Tails asked only to get a simple nod in response.

"What is the Underwater World like?" I asked Faker curiously.

None of us had the capability to swim all the way down to where the merfolk live. The pressure would crush us as we go further down. Also, the merfolk would just kill us when they saw us coming close.

"It's beautiful... Well, it was. The Underwater used to be bright and a calm place that was infested with merfolk. Things were growing everywhere and fish were happily swimming around," Sonic said as he finally looked up at us. 

Sudently Sonic popped us in the bed. He reached behind him and started searching through his quills. Soon he pulled out a purple gem and some weird looking yellow stones.

"I got this for you Tails... I thought you might like it and you can run tests and experiment on it as well," Sonic told the little fox as he handed the stone to him.

"Thanks, Sonic! You're the best!" Tails said and gave Sonic a large hug and pulled back to sit down next to Knuckles once again.

"I got this for you Shadow... I thought you might like it. It looks like the chaos emerald you lost. I thought that you needed something to take its place. It might not help you teleport but it's a good placeholder for now!" Sonic said and handed me the purple stone.

"Thank you... Sonic," I told him and he was shocked to hear me say his real name.

"Y-You said my real name," He stuttered out and I simply nodded and put the purple stone into my quills.

'I care about you and your one of my closest friends... Even if you lied to me and the others. Fa- I mean Sonic the Hedgehog I still care about you... I hope you know that.'