|03|

Kelsey

"Oh my god, am I really seeing this?" squeaked Amber by my side. I couldn't answer her because the air in my lungs had evaporated and my feet were rooted in place.

"Shh, don't move," I said in a whisper. "No one's seen us yet and we can still leave if we want."

We could absolutely leave because there was no one stopping us from doing so. In fact, no one was paying attention because they were having too much fun to notice two girls cowering behind a potted palm in the corner.

Because this wasn't your regular party with beach bunnies and muscleheads splashing each other at the community center. Instead, the space we were in was cavernous with a giant Moroccan-style pool in the center inlaid with ornate mosaic. The colors of the design glimmered below the rippling water in a pattern that I couldn't quite make out with warm mist wafting off the surface. Plus, there were grand archways everywhere, with assorted loungers dotting the expanse and platters of fruit heaped high, glistening under the low lights. But it wasn't the obviously expensive setting that made my breath catch. Instead, it was the people and what they were doing because the level of absolute filth was sky high, making the air choke in my throat. Even through the hazy mist, I could catch glimpses of sheer debauchery, and my cunt moistened in shock as well as anticipation.

Because most of the women wore nothing but a pair of tiny bottoms, the slight slip of fabric covering their most private part. Lush female flesh swung this way and that, slickly oiled under the low lights as women giggled and played in the water, sliding their hands up muscular chests and teasing strong chins. Oh my god, I couldn't believe I was seeing this!

But it wasn't just the women. It was the men too. Every single guy at the pool was huge and gorgeous, radiating charisma. Not to mention they were built like studs with broad shoulders and barrel chests, arms long and powerful as they lazily toyed with the women surrounding them.

"Oh my god," whispered Amber by my side again, teetering a bit in her high heels. "Are we really ... ? Because it looks more like ... a harem?"

And I could see what she meant. The women outnumbered the men by probably at least ten to one. Each man had a bevy of curvy women around him, giggling and splashing while giving him massages and bringing him drinks. Not only that, but some of the women were outright coming onto the men, what with rubbing ample breasts against their backs or lovingly stroking powerful thighs with light fingers.

I'd seen enough.

"Come on," I hissed to Amber. "This is clearly some sex party gone wrong and not your usual run of the mill bash. We have to go!"

But Amber remained rooted in place, entranced by the scene before us. Hot mist rose from the water, obscuring some of the figures, but you could tell that some folks were having fun right at this moment, what with the loud gasps and breathy moans ringing out.

"Oh my god, people are having sex," she said, scandalized, eyes peering into the humid heat. "Kels, look over in the corner there."

I swiveled quickly, and sure enough, there was the distinct sound of flesh slapping against flesh rhythmically, not to mention the nude outlines of a woman and man moving against one another, their mouths fused.

"Come on!" I whispered again, grabbing my friend's arm. "We have to go! This isn't the place for us!"

But Amber was too overcome by the scene before us, and try as I might, I couldn't get her to budge.

"Come on!" I said again, pulling urgently at her arm. "There's a spare key in your glove compartment right? I'll drive. We can still get out of here."