|04|

Trent

She was gorgeous, definitely, but also oddly shy. The fact that she was cowering behind a potted plant was so funny as to be hilarious because the palm fronds did nothing to hide that curvy figure and the scandalized looks she cast the Billionaires Club.

Because thats what we are. A group of filthy rich bastards who have everything at our fingertips. Money, cars, homes, and of course women throwing themselves at us non-stop. But a lot of us have debauched tastes, and as a result, weve banded together to form a top secret club that indulges in the taboo. Virgin auctions. A filthy wrestling club where men and women hit the mat, ending with cock in pussy and a climactic finish. Ladies decked out in high heels and an apron, bending over to serve us drinks at our private bar. All that and more.

But the pool is one of my favorite amenities because it provides a time to relax while also enjoying yourself. On the one hand, I get to sample the steamy waters of our ornate Moroccan-style spa with high-powered water jets. On the other hand, Im surrounded by beautiful women, breasts bare and pussies wet, ready to do my every bidding. Its a dream come true and an itch Ive scratched more than a few times.

Because the best thing about the Billionaires Club is that its set up with our pleasure in mind. There are no promises. We dont have to date or marry the women who serve us. Instead, theyre here to make money, and all the ladies are paid a pretty penny. Making a thousand a day is pretty typical around here, and after you add in the tips? A lot of these females walk away with six figures after one rotation, and theyre often dying to come back for more.

But were selective. We dont just allow anybody into the club. Instead, our females are carefully screened and vetted. After all, you cant be too careful when you have guys worth ten digits striding around. So we often do discreet try-outs, and today was one of those test runs.

A handful of promising women had been invited to a party at my manor. Although they werent aware of it, theyd been carefully screened beforehand on a number of different factors: beauty, health, intelligence, plus a thorough background check just in case. No need to invite serial killers to the gathering. That wasnt up our alley.

So every woman here was actually being assessed, although some of them didnt know it. They thought they were here for a regular party, albeit one that had gone off the rails in a number of different ways, from the over-the-top food and drink to the lavish surroundings, not to mention the men who were dominant and controlling, demanding the best.

But the brunette Id spotted behind the potted plant was different what with her shy, doe-like eyes and obvious discomfort. But she knew the rules. The beautiful girl came towards me now with a drink balanced in one hand, walking slowly as she made her way along the pools edge. Ah shit. She was so gorgeous that my cock twitched under the water, taking in those luscious breasts and the way her hips swayed from side to side. Perfect. I love curvy women and this girl had more than enough to spare, what with that giant ass and huge tits. But she couldnt read my thoughts, and carefully, the female approached, gracefully coming to her knees so that she could hand me the drink.

Your whiskey, she murmured dulcetly, peeking at me from under thick brown lashes. God, this female was fucking beautiful what with those creamy cheeks and wild, curly brown hair. I longed to wrap a strand around my dick while feeling the soft slip and slide of her mouth.

Thank you, I rumbled, raising the glass to my lips and taking a sip. The burn in my throat was delicious. Did you get something for yourself?

Like a good girl, the woman remained motionless on her knees beside me while slowly shaking her head.

Um no, she murmured shyly. I didnt know I could.

Good. The girl was well-bred, even if shed gotten nothing but the briefest introduction to the Billionaires Club.