|06|

Trent

I wait expectantly in the cabana. The last weeks been hell because I havent seen the beautiful Kelsey. Thats right. I know her name although we never formally introduced ourselves because its all part of what the Billionaires Club does. We have staff that conducts thorough background checks, so before she even stepped onto our premises, we already had a dossier on the beautiful girl.

And there isnt much to know, frankly. Kelseys a teen girl, innocent and sweet, with nary a mean bone in her body. Of course, she and her friend Amber are sassy and feisty, but thats the beauty of being young. Even though they dont know much, theyre bursting with confidence and ready to take on the world.

But its confidence mixed with reserve in my girls case, and thats what I love about the brunette. Shes got a feisty edge, but also a side that knows exactly when to fold. And in my presence, the female was absolutely giving. Kelsey knew her master by instinct, her will soft and accommodating when faced with a hard, masculine character.

So I waited in the cabana impatiently. Where was she? Its been a fuckin long week, but the advance team assured me that the wait was necessary. The needed to do additional checks, as well as some other random testing. It was annoying as hell, but supposedly, this had to be by the book. Every rule had to be followed, every process and procedure, to make sure that everything went down okay. Because frankly, were billionaires and theres too much at stake to throw away on a one-night transaction. In the wrong hands, things can get hairy, and its better to take precautions before anythings happened. Theres no sense in waiting for a crisis to develop and then jumping into action. So yeah, I waited, but not with any semblance of grace. It was pure hell knowing that Id given my card to Kelsey, only to be stuck here now like a toad on a log.

But finally, we were going to meet again. The second round was coming, and Id been looking forward to it all week. So I leaned back on the lounger, trying to get comfortable. We were back in the pool area again, but today, it was quiet. There was no one here except for a few serving girls, moving around silently in the background as they carried out their jobs. Of course, the women had bare breasts and were absolutely beautiful with glowing skin and demure gazes. But I didnt see them, my eyes merely skating over their forms as I fantasized of my beautiful brunette Kelsey.

And more through sheer sense than any noise, suddenly she was here. My chin jerked up and sure enough, the girl had arrived, dressed in nothing but tiny pink bikini bottoms that covered her sweetest spot. Her breasts swung freely, heaving ever so slightly in my presence.

Hello, I rumbled as she dropped to her knees beside my lounger, eyes cast down. Its good to see you again.

She nodded silently until I put a finger under her chin, tilting that sweet face to mine.

How have you been, sweetheart? was my languorous drawl. Ive missed you. Her breath hitched upon hearing the words.

Ive been good, she mewled. And its good to see you again as well, sir.

A grin flashed across my face. They taught these girls well, what with the sirs and misters. But the form of address didnt bother me so much because I like my females to be comfortable. Im not like some of my sadistic brothers who want their women trembling with fear as well as anticipation.

So I flashed her another grin and patted the lounger next to me.

I see youre back, I said, watching ravenously as she unfolded that curvy form to sit on the beach chair, the white flesh so creamy and tempting. What caused you to come back?

She flushed, stealing a look my way.

Well, I had a good time last time, and thought Id see what else there was.