chapter 23

"So once again will you be my girl friend?"

I stare back at him smiling, he handed me a book and pen. I begin writing.

Did you think i was gonna kiss you if i wouldn't say yes?

I showed it to him and he smiles. He gently climbs on the bed. "Young lady i do not like people answering my questions with questions" he says, smirking.

"Answer my question or i will make you" he finishes, kissing my neck. It tinkles me and i giggle. He looks at me.
"What is it going to be? Sweetie "
I begin writing.

Yesssssss!

He giggles at the number of 's' i wrote. " That's my darling, so speaking of that kiss, where did we stop? ".
I cover my lips with my palms, shaking my head and smiling.

"I do not take no for an answer" and with that he places his lips gently on mine. I close my eyes, this moment is beautiful. He places his hand on my laps making me moan, i place my hands on his hair, brushing it with my fingers. He withdraws his self and smiled at me.

"I will you leave you for now baby, goodnight".

°°°°°°
I climb out of the bed holding my abdomen, it hurts like crazy. I haven't slept this late before. I know Calvin must have gone to work by now. Just then, the door opens and Calvin enters.... Talk of the devil..

I sit on the bed and smile at him, he sits beside me and lingers to kiss me. I cover my lips and shake my head. He rolls his eyes.

" I do not expect you to do this all the time I want to kiss you".  I shake my head still and rush for my book at the other side of the bed.

You can't kiss me, i have morning breath...

I show it to him and he rolls his eyes, he removes my hands from my mouth and plants his lips there instead.

"If you do not want me to be invading on your 'morning breath'.... He makes an air quote.

" Then you brush before I get to your room every morning or I'm kissing those lips, morning breath or no morning breath"

I smile at him. "Darling I have an important meeting to attend today so I have to go, but trust me I will be back early enough okay?" I nod.

"But I'm not leaving you without any security" I whine in disappointment. I write.

Please I don't need any security, I will be fine.

"I'm sorry baby, but I can't do that. I can't risk you after that ass hole stabbed you" I frown at him.

He's still my best friend.

"No he's not"

"But if you need to go anywhere, anywhere at all,except to go see Colton...." I eye him and fold my arms looking at him.

"Yeah, don't look at me that way. You want to go to your studio, or shopping, my black card is on the night stand, you can get whatever you want."

"My security will always be there, and good news!!!!"

My eyes lit up in happiness, I love good news, I mean who doesn't.

"I brought Bridget all the way from Birmingham to stay with you" I roll my eyes, I've missed Bridget but I wasn't expecting such good news.

"Promise me you will be fine" I nod my head, smiling.

"Now that's my baby, see you soon" he plants a kiss on my forehead and heads out.

••••••

Calvin

"Do not allow her out of your sight, please " I cut the call. I have been working but my mind has not been able to get off Ava. I kinda doubled her security without her knowing..... don't blame me, she's dating Calvin Bates!

"Oooohhhh someone's worried about his girlfriend. That's like the first" Collins grinned at me as he sat down. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm just trying to protect her, that's all" I defended myself.

"Yeah I get it" he nodded.

"I'm happy for you man, you finally found love after for like forever" I smiled at him.

"Man, I'm waiting for yours. Do and get yourself a girlfriend. You will feel better" i told him, relaxing on my chair.

"Yeah I know, I'm just looking for...."

"The perfect girl, I get it. Better look fast" I completed it for him and he smiles, nodding.

I didn't double her security just because of Colton.... Trust me he can't do shit.
I manage to bring down that news of her being stabbed, but that has not stopped them from getting to know her.... I just fear that they might get information that I'm not at home and might come around. And its going to be a disaster coz she's mute.

"Sir,  the meeting starts in fifteen minutes" Cherry brings me back from my thoughts.

"Okay, tell Gabriel to prepare the conference room,  the one on the eighth floor" Cherry nods and leaves.

"Okay man, let's get this meeting over with" Collins said standing.

I finish the meeting and pack up my stuffs.
"Sorry Sir,  you leaving? "

"Yes Cherry, why? "

"You have a very important meeting in an hour time"

I roll my eyes "Collins will handle it, you are the personal assistant, jot things down for me okay? "

"Yes sir"

"Hey sweetie, how are you" She smiles at me, shrugging. Then she writes ...

I'm fine, only that security won't let me go anywhere alone but the bathroom.

"I'm so sorry baby,  there's nothing else I can do for now" she frowns at me.

Colton is not going to kill me, he's my best friend.

"Baby I know, its not all just about Colton, its also about the paparazzi. So tell me, what did you do today "
This brings a grin on her face as she writes happily.

Bridget helped me shop, i bought my make ups back that Colton destroyed, then some clothes, all with your black card.

She shows it to me grinning.  "I don't mind darling " then she continues writing.

Then Bridget helped me makes loads of pancakes and scones and we finished it all.

She shows me grinning and shrieking. "I'm so happy you had fun sweetie"

"Thank you Bridget" I smiled at Bridget

"No problem sir". Bridget smiled.

"So darling let's go in, so I can tell you all about my day at work" I say wrapping my hand around her waist and going in.

We get to the room and she sits down, something gets to my mind that I need to ask her.

"Ava? " she looks up at me.

"How did you get mute?

______

Hey guys! I'm so sorry this chapter so short. Forgive me💖💖

Don't forget to vote and comment.... 😘😘😘😘