Macy

"Minnie, I'm home!" Yoongi expected a little Jimin to run up to him and hug him. That's what he did on normal days. Today wasn't one of those days. Yoongi was worried.
"Jimin?" He got no answer. He took his coat and shoes off. He set his soaked umbrella against the door frame and made his way to the little's room. He put his ear against the door. Nothing. He heard nothing. It was so quiet the when a crash of thunder came down, he jumped. Yoongi heard a small whimper. It came from the bathroom. Yoongi ran towards the door. It was locked.
"Minnie, it's Yoongi. Please open the door." He got no answer. He pulled his keys out of his pocket. He found the bathroom key and quickly opened the door. The door swung open and Yoongi saw Jimin, sitting in the corner, shaking, clutching onto a shaking cat.
"Minnie and S-Stella are s-scared, D-Daddy." Yoongi ran over to Jimin and the cat and enveloped them both in a tight hug. Yoongi released them.
"Hey, Minnie. Where are Tae Tae and Kookie?"
"T-Tae Tae is a-at w-work a-and-"
"Baby, can you try to stutter a little less?" Jimin continued.
"K-Kookie is at Eomma's and A-Appa's."
"Good job, baby boy." Yoongi congratulated Jimin.
"Where is Macy, sweetheart?"
"Yoonie's room."
...

What do you think? (Christin where you at) I'll write more later. For now you get this. BYE BYE!!!