Bonus Chapter cuz I Got Bored (Pt. 3)

"Lay down against the head board." Yoongi demanded. Jimin did as instructed without asking making Yoongi smirk. Yoongi took the ribbons, throwing one back into the box and tying the other over Jimin's eyes. The lace wasn't to shear so it worked as a blindfold. The older handcuffed the younger's hands to the bed easily, remembering where to put the cuffs. He ripped all of Jimin's clothes off, destroying the jeans and the button up shirt. He put the harness on the smaller (by one centimeter) boy. Jimin started squirming around but stopped when Yoongi grabbed his legs, squeezing hard. Jimin let a small moan slip through his lips. This set Yoongi off. He grabbed the spreading bar, placing it in between the younger's legs. He shoved the vibrator in Jimin's ass with no prep, causing Jimin to moan out in pain. Yoongi, giving the younger no time to adjust, turned the vibrator to the highest setting, leaving it there. Jimin was moaning loud in extreme pain and pleasure. Yoongi sat back and enjoyed the show. The younger squirmed around.
"Settle down baby boy. Daddy wants to see you and he can't watch if you are moving so much." Jimin tried to go into his head and slip. He knew that if he was little, Yoongi would stop being so rough. He was trying so hard to slip but it wasn't working. He tried to tell Yoongi to stop but all he could get out was incoherent sounds and muffled moans. Yoongi found the gag on the bed. He placed it in Jimin's mouth, strapping it to the back of the youngers head. Jimin gave up at this point. He leaned his head back and waited for it to be over. Yoongi realized this and took the vibrator out, turning it off. Jimin lifted his head, confused. Yoongi lined himself up to the younger, pushing in slowly. Jimin moaned but it was muffled by the gag. Yoongi stayed there as he took the gag, the blindfold, the handcuffs, and the spreading bar off Jimin. Jimin sighed in relief. Yoongi started moving slowly making Jimin moan at the new sensation.
"Th-Thank You D-Daddy." Jimin tried to speak.
"Shhh, baby. Don't talk. Your welcome. I was a little rough with the toys baby but the rest of this is gonna be soft and full of love." Yoongi calmed the younger down with his sweet words and reassurence. Yoongi moved slowly, Jimin moaned out calmly. His moans were more sparatic than every two seconds. Yoongi pulled Jimin up off thw bed and held him close to him as he came in the younger. Jimin came on his and Yoongi's stomach. He was calm but shaky from his orgasm. Yoongi layed him down, standing up to grab a towel. He came back and cleaned Jimin off, cleaning himself off as well. He put the towel in the laundry, grabbing Jimin some boxers and a onsie on his way back to the bed. Yoongi dressed the other boy, taking the harness off, knowing he was about to slip. Yoongi grabbed himself a pair of boxers and some sweatpants, taking his harness off and getting dressed. He got into bed under the covers with the little. Jimin immediatly found Yoongi and cuddled up to his daddy. He whined, signalling Yoongi to grab a paci and put it in his mouth. They fell asleep cuddled with eachother, knowing that they were safe.

It's true, I got bored. I was really proud of this story when i wrote it and i needed some practice with writing smut so i made a few new chapters. I really hope you all enjoyed this book and thank you for giving my story a chance. 😘😘