Studio?

After a good hour, teaching Jimin some new dances, Hoseok decided to talk to Yoongi.
"He's a really good dancer. I would love to have him come.to my studio." Yoongi nearly spit out the water he was drinking.
"What?! My little Jiminie?!"
"Yeah, he's really good and he can get better. The people at my studio are getting ready to form a group. Like a band. I'm a part of this group myself. He could easily join." Yoongi was awestruck. He had seen Jimin dance so many times but the thought of him joining a group was shocking.
"I mean, I'm totally down to bring him to practice and stuff. Minnie?" Yoongi yelled for Jimin. Jimin came running into the room with a baby pink onesie on and a baby blue pacifier in his mouth.
"Yes, Daddy?" He spoke around the pacifier.
"Would you like to go to a dance studio and join a group?"
"Really?!" Jimin immediately got excited.
"Yeah, two of the people there are actually littles as well." Hoseok spoke encouragingly.
"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" Jimin ran up to Yoongi and hugged him tightly. He then ran to Hoseok and hugged him. Jimin ran into his room and texted Jungkook from the other room. Yoongi and Hoseok then talked more. Eventually, Taehyung came out of his room with Jungkook, the little staring at his phone and texting Jimin.
"Oh, hello Kook. I didn't know you lived here."
"Hi, Hobi!" The little hugged Hoseok.
"He's one of the littles I work with at the studio." Hoseok explained to Yoongi.
"Oh, he's Jimin's best friend."
"Perfect. Wait, does he know Namjoon as well?" Hoseok asked.
"Yes, he calls him Appa. He's a little?"
"Yeah, are you really surprised?"
"Not really "
...

I have nothing to say other than my cat nugget is fucking adorable. BYE BYE!!!