Bonus Chapter cuz I Got Bored (Pt. 1)

"Jimin?" Yoongi yelled through the house. Taehyung walked out of his bedroom.
"In here." Was all he said before he walked back into the bedroom. Yoongi ran in and saw Jungkook holding Jimin down, Jimin sobbing underneath him.
"Jiminie baby, what's wrong, what happened?" Yoongi's voice was quiet and calm even though he was internally panicing.
"D-D-Da-Dad-" Jimin stuttered.
"Baby boy, calm down. Please baby. Kook, off." Jungkook got off of Jimin and let the older one go. Jimin almost ran to the bathroom but Yoongi thankfully caught him.
"L-L-Let g-g-g-go!" Jimin sobbed.
"Jimin no, I will not let go. Tell me what is wrong and stop stuttering so much." Yoongi used what Jimin called his alpha voice. It was strong and demanding and Jimin immediatly stopped crying. He wiped his eyes and tried to speak.
"P-Panic." Jimin couldn't get all of his words out because he knew he would stutter to much for Yoongi's liking. Yoongi understood and picked up the little, carrying him to their bedroom. He set the smaller boy on the bed and pecked his lips gently.
"Stay here." Yoongi left the room. Jimin didnt move. He just sat there, hiccuping every once in a while.
.____.
Yoongi had been gone for ten minutes. Jimin still hadn't moved from the bed. He was calm now, just waiting for Yoongi to come back.
...