Prologue:The Legend Begins

Long ago, it was prophesized that four siblings will hold great power. One, the gift of lightning. Another, the gift of the winds. A third, the strength of the thunders. The fourth, the ability to create a tsunami. When the four combine their powers, they have the ability to destroy a whole country. When the four are born, the White Lotus set out to find them, and having succeeded, the training begins. And this, is where our story begins.

A calm, young boy sat on the docks of Air Temple Island, waiting for the White Lotus members to arrive finally. His eyes caught a boat in the distance, and he stood up, watching as it pulled into the docks. He bowed to the eldest member of the White Lotus. The boy wore traditional air bender clothing, his left arm hung out of his outfit, a red scarf around his waist.

"Good evening, Rallon, I see you've been expecting us?" The old man said, smiling faintly at the boy.

"Indeed i have, i know you are here for me, have you heard any of my other siblings?" Rallon asked, returning the smile.

"We have, we sent a boat out for each of them, you are a bright young boy." The older man answered.

The two talked amongst themselves, and far off in the other nations, we find our other hero's.

In the Earth Kingdom

An eager young girl jumped up and down as she waited for the White Lotus to get her. Her eyes covered by a dark green bandana, with slivers cut in them. A green tank top covered her torso and a pair of baggy black pants tucked into gray boots covered her legs. She had bandages on her forearms and black fingerless gloves on her hands.

The boat arrived, her bright smile shone across her face as the elderly man got of the boat.

"Are you here to take me to Republic City?" She said, her voice cutting through the silence.

"Yes i am, Tarro. You will meet your siblings there." The man spoke.

Tarro cheered, hugging the old man tightly. He chuckled, patting her head.

Off in the Fire Nation

A boy sat on the boat that was taking him to Republic City, his yellow eyes staring at the waves. He wore a pair of loosely fitting pants and black combat boots. A red and black jacket hung to his torso, a red scarf with a blue bolt on it held his bangs out of his face.

"Are you doing well, Jozo?" A woman asked.

"I am.. well." Jozo answered,

"I'm just underwhelmed about being so special i have to be trained on an island." He said, a cocky smirk on his face as the woman shook his head.

"You aren't the only one with your 'special' powers." The woman said, an exasperated look on her face.

Jozo scoffed, looking back at the waves.

And finally, the Water Tribe

A young girl smiled as she watched the children run around, her polar bear pup beside her as she waited. She wore a dark blue parka and brown fur pants with boots.

"Kota, it is time." Master Katara said, smiling at the young girl.

The girl stood up, smiling at the older woman as the two walked to the docks.

"Good afternoon, Kota." The elderly woman greeted the young girl.

"Hello." Kota spoke, bowing to the woman as she chuckled.

"No need for formalities around me, you are ready, I assume?" The woman said.

"I am." Kota said.

I know this is super short but its a prologue and the 1st chapter will literally be out in a day or two