1

(This is Kevin)

NO ONE'S POV

Kevin was on a date with his girlfriend Ally and they have been together for 3 years and they have been really happy together. 

After the date was over he took her home and then went home and went to bed.

Kevin was all of a sudden he gets woken up by the sound of a gun going off. He gets up and looks at the time and he sees that it 4 in the morning and then gets dressed and grabs a flashlight and starts walking into the wood and since he lived in the country there were was a woods by his house.

As he kept walking there he heard another gunshot and so he ran turd the noise and that's when he saw a man run away.

"HEY STOP" Kevin yells and the man stops and looks at Kevin. "what are you doing here on my property and what are you shooting at?"

"My apologies I didn't know I was on your land and I was hunting a fox that got away," the man says.

"I see, you're not from here are you?" Kevin says.

"No, no I'm not," the man says.

"Well I must warn you hunting is illegal here and if you get caught hunting you'll go to jail for 20 years," Kevin says.

"O, I had no idea," the man says.

"That's alright" they shake hands "I'm Kevin"

"Ben," Ben says.

After that was over Kevin started walking back home when he heard whining from a bush and so he walked around it and saw a dead fox with a baby fox whining.

Kevin then goes to the little fox and when the fox sees him the fox hides by the dead fox. Kthen goes to the baby really slow and gentle and gets on his knees.

"Hey there little fella," Kevin says and then picks him up and the fox start getting scared "it's ok" he then rubs the fox's fur "was this your mama?" he asks the fox as he puts him down.

Kevin then checks the adult fox and sees that it is dead.

"I can't leave you out here alone little fella, you'll die" he then picks up the dead fox and the baby and head home.

After the dead fox was buried in the ground he went in and saw the baby fox was scared again.

"It's ok little fella" Kevin picks him up again "your safe here and I won't let anybody hurt you"

After saying that the fox calmed down and lies in Kevin's lap as he sat down on his chair and soon fell asleep.