16

Your POV

"What the fuck was that!!!!?" I glared at Jungkook and Taehyung but they stared at me so innocently like they never did anything wrong. "Aren't you going to answer me? You both keep acting weird and I've had enough!"

They both looked at each other, after an intense staring competition they both nodded at each other and then looked at me.

"The truth is-" Jungkook started.

"We know about you-" Taehyung continued but Jungkook's words were cut short when my phone rang out aloud.

It was on the table and seeing the caller ID scared the shit out of me. My eyes grew wide and I was hesitant for a moment.
Dad was calling. But why would he call? Did I make a mistake?

I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"
"Yuu!" Contrary to my expectation he didn't seem angry.

"Yes Dad?"

"You're done with your exams, you'll pass them all right?"

"Yes dad."

"You're living with the other two alphas of the silver moon and Grey moon pack?"

"Yes dad."

"Well done. It'll show a good image to the public."

"Yes dad."

"Now child. Come home. We have things to discuss. I want you home for tonights dinner."

"Yes dad."

He hung up and I placed back my phone on the table. I'm so glad he didn't seem mad, yet I can't seem to calm my heart down.
Looking at my face both Taehyung and Jungkook left.

I took a deep breath. I should calm myself.
Oh wait! They didn't give me an explanation!!!!
God dammit!!

***

"Now that you're finally at this point where you'll be introduced as the next heir of the pack, I hope you're ready?" My father spoke after we finished the super awkward dinner.

"Yes dad."

" I'm happy you understand child. You know there can't be any mistakes now."

"Yes dad"

"Good"

****

"Nanna!" I went straight to her house. The mansion my parents live in is huge but all I care about is my Nanna, Who lives in the house built a little farther away from the mansion but on the same land.

"My love." She smiled at me, then paused. " Your body?"
I smiled. Of course she'd notice.

"Yea... The drugs back fired."

"I'm glad."

"You are?"

"Yes. I can finally give you all the things I bought for you." She went in her room and brought back a shopping bag. "It's time you switch to these."
I took the bag from her and looked inside.

"Nanna!!! I can't !!!" It was full of underwear... Cute underwears.

"Oh come on child! No one is going to take off your pants to see what you're wearing. You wanted these no?"
I blushed, She stroked my cheek, "I know you can't wear any female clothes but keep these. You've always worn female boxers but I don't want you to forget what you are."

My eyes drooped, maybe it would be eaiser if I did forget what I was. That'll make things easier.

"Good bye Nanna."

She nodded at me, "I'm really sorry love. I'll try to make things better."

Better? I doubt anything would get better.
I smiled and waved her good bye.

***

On my way back I kept thinking about how things would be so different if I was a girl. Not a pretend. I'd get to wear cute dresses not just stare at them.
Maybe I'd actually get to date Tae or Kook- Wait what?!!

I paused. Date? I shook my head hard. What is wrong with me?

A strong pair of arms wrapped around me.
"What are you thinking?"  A man asked.
I tensed up and dropped the bag down.
"Who are you?"

Letting me go he looked at me confused, "You don't remember?It's me."

I tilted my head. But his scent was awfully familiar. The scent of citrus and rain. Slowly it hit me.

"Jimin?" He smiled as my response , "Park Jimin?!!"

"Bingo- uufff!!" I jump hugged him. Scaring the hell out of him.

"Oh my god! It's been ages!!!!"

Startled at first but eventually he hugged me back. I can't believe how much better I feel, his scent is so nostalgic, I love it.
Park Jimin, my friend since birth.

"How have you been?"

I broke off the hug and looked at him, he already knows what happened to be all those years back ,"Are you staying?" My eyes pleaded him.

"Sorry. You know that's not possible. A leader can't leave his pack for long." He stroked my head gently, "Sorry, even though we met after all these years."

I hugged him back. "I don't want you to go." I rubbed myself against his chest.

"I came because aunt asked. But we both know because of her safety we can't be seen together. We can hang out right now. But I'll have to leave."

Take me with you....
The words were stuck in the back of my throat. Up until now I didn't realize how much I needed someone who knew me. The real me. Someone in front of whom I didn't have to pretend.

"Hmm, what's in this?" He picked up the bag and took out a purple laced underwear from it. "Hmm. Sexy."

"Hey!!!" I blushed hard, "Give that back!" I tried snatching it from his hands but he wouldn't let me and continued teasing me.
He always knew how to lighten up the mood and embarrass the hell out of me.

Even if it was for a few hours I'm glad I met him again.

****

I went back home past midnight. Never have I ever stayed out this long but well it was with Jimin so who cares?

The house my quite.
Did they both go to sleep?
I tried my best to be quiet and tip toed my way to my room, gently closing it behind me.

"You're late." My heart dropped when I heard Jungkook's voice from behind, "And you smell of another male Alpha."

I turned to see his eyes, that had shifted color. He was angry.
Very angry.