42

Your POV

"I lost consciousness and when I did regain my senses I stood in a pool of blood." He paused and took a deep breath, "I had already killed Neon and Ray, their bodies laid on the ground and in the process ripped off the skin from my father's arm since he was trying to stop me. I was confused, I didn't even know what had happened but it seems I had given into rage and completely handed myself over to my wolf. Since then it's been quite awkward between us."
There was silence in the room as I sat on the bed and he on the chair next to the dressing table.

"But it's not like you tried killing him."

"Why else would I have ripped his skin?"

"I'm sure that wasn't your intension."

He slumped back, "Who knows, I don't even remember how they got me out or how I killed the two. But I remember being in the cell for three days." My heart ached, I never even stopped to consider the possibility that something might have happened to him. "It was a complete mess for a while." He stood up, "You should rest." He walked out and closed the door behind him.

I was lost, looked around in daze and  eventually started crying. How- could I have never spared a thought for him? I was selfish, even though all this happened to him because he was trying to help me. Why am I like this? I needed him but he wasn't there because he was trapped trying to help me. He needed me and I didn't even try to look into things and just threw hate at him.
I wiped my tears.
I have to make things better.
My heart ached at the thought that he was still willing to let me go because I didn't want to be here, because he loved me enough.

***

Jungkook's POV

I was lying in my bed thinking about what to do now. Will she still go back now, even after I've told her everything?
Wow I'm so desperate.
The door creaked open and I sat up on the bed to look at the door.

"Yuu?"
She closed the door behind her and walked to sit on the bed.

"I'm sorry." She said, "I never even thought of the possibility that something might have happened to you- I'm so sorry."

"It's fine really. We can't change the past now can we?"

"Yeah..." She held my hands and I flinched, "But we can do something about the present."

I stared at her, "And what exactly do you want to do." I asked, pulling away my hands from her. She noticed my retreat and stared at her own hands for a while.

"How about confronting your father? You never really talked to him properly did you?"

"There is nothing to talk about- I mean I tried hurting- or maybe killing my own father. Does that make any sense?!!"

"It doesn't, because it wasn't you."

"... It was my inner wolf. MY."

"Our inner wolves are separate beings from us, they take action for us so we can survive."

I shook my head, "It's still my fault. I couldn't keep it in check."

"If you say it like that, that means I was the one who wanted to have sex with you."

"W-what?"

"In the car when you kidnapped me."

"I know you didn't."

"Yea. I hated the very thought of it."

I bit my lower lip, how straight forward, "I know it was your omega who took over. It was necessary. It wasn't you."

"You're saying I'm not at fault right? I nodded, "Then why you blaming yourself when you know you're not at fault."

"I-"

"Besides thinking about it carefully you killed only Neon and Ray, you didn't kill your father, even your wolf knows the limit. It knew where to stop."

I chewed on my lower lip, "I don't know. Things have been so awkward after that, having to explain the murders and come to a treaty. Minho only let the matter slide because they both tried hurting you too."

"You, Have you even tried to talk to your father? Did you consider the possibility that maybe it's just you who feels at fault while your father wants to have things clear and go back to the way things were?"

"I doubt that. Even after that?"

"You're wrong."

"What makes you say that?"

"Because he's your family. A parent will always do what's best for their child and they always forgive mistakes."

"But-"

"No buts!" She yelled, "You will have a proper conversation with your father. Period."

I looked at her, "Look at you, giving me lectures when you were the one who wanted to run away a few hours ago."

"Well. I decided to stay."

"Wait! Really??!"

"Only if you talk to your father properly."

I slumped back, "Are you forcing yourself for me?" She must have felt guilty now.

She tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear, "I'll be forcing myself to leave if you don't sort things out with your dad." I raised my brow at her, what's that suppose to mean?
" You idiot, it means I want to stay."