41

9 months ago

Jungkook's POV

I was working in the office. Ever since I took over the position as an Alpha leader, so many responsibilities have been dumped over my head and I just can't seem to find the time to escape.
I sighed and rested my head lazily on the desk psuhing the papers aside.
I want to see Yuu!
A smile curled up on my face when I remembered the session we had.
The expressions she made when we did it. That flushed face and cute moans. Oh My God! I will never have enough of her.
Just thinking about her was making my heart pound.
My day dreaming was interrupted by a text. I picked up my phone.
It was from an unknown number.
Usually, I'd ignore it but I decided to check what was it that the unknown person had sent me.
Some pictures. I downloaded them and as soon as I opened them my soul left my body.
How?
Who?
When?
Someone had managed to photograph Yuu, without her binder. That's impossible. She doesn't take off her binder outside.
I looked at the picture again. Without her binder, anyone can tell it's a female.
It wasn't my house, which means it happened at her own.
Shit!

My phone vibrated again.
"We presume you already knew her secret since you're living with her, we're going to expose her to the world."

We? How many are there?
I texted back.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

I got a reply soon after.

"Hirra baseball stadium at 12. Be there alone or the girl's a goner."

I looked at the clock, I had an hour.
Hirra stadium, isn't that, like in the outskirts of the city? They still had to demolish it.
I shook my head, I don't have the time! I ran out grabbing the car keys.

What should I do?
Should I negotiate? I don't think that will work. The most important thing is to get rid of the pictures. Without proof, words will mean nothing.
I sped up the car.

***

The stadium was huge, or maybe it seemed bigger because it was abandoned and empty.

"I'm here." I texted them and looked around. The place was empty. Many of the walls were broken. There is so much that can be done with the place but the major disadvantage is that it isn't in the city.
My phone vibrated.

"Go straight ahead, into the small entrance, it will lead you to a room."

Do they intend to corner me? Maybe I should let someone know.
But who?
One of my gang members? No. I can't risk anyone knowing Who Yuu is. I thought about it for a while and in the end I decided to text my dad.
No matter what he's family, and in the end family is there to help you out.

"Dad. I've been called out at Hirra baseball stadium."

Placing my phone back I walked ahead, to the other side of the stadium, into the entrance but then stopped.
Stairs? I thought. They led down. I looked to other sides but there was no other entrance or door, so I descended the flight of stairs and eventually ended up in a room, quite wide, with one male sitting there at the end on a sofa. He seemed familiar.

"Yo! How's it going Alpha?"

"What is it that you want in exchange for the information and pictures."

He snickered, "You must really care for her to actually come all the way here ALONE."

"..."

He nodded,"What I want? Money?" He shook his head, "Naaah." He then pointed at me, "I want you to suffer."
I sensed an attack from behind and dodged it. The attacker stood in front of me after missing to land the punch on me.

"As expected of you." The guy sitting on the sofa clapped, it was when the attacker came at me again and I decided to fight him head on. I knew I could win. I knew I could, till out of nowhere something hard hit the back of my head. It wasn't the attacker, it wasn't the guy sitting on the sofa.
As the world spun and I fell to my knees, a figure walked from my back to the sofa. Somehow familiar.

"Oh right Alpha! We didn't tell you our names did we?" The guy on the sofa said, "I'm Neon." He said and then pointed at the guy who just joined him, "And this is Ray." I felt something warm on my head. Blood slowly trickled down making their way to my brows as it slowly came to me.
Neon and Ray... The two guys I almost had killed for trying to rape Yuu.
I can't fall here.
I tried standing up when something cold pressed against my neck. The attacker had managed to put it around me. It was cold at first but then it burned.

"Aaarrrggghhhh!!"
It was a silver collar.
The two guys on the sofa laughed.

"Rim. Take him to the cell. Time to reveal to the world that bitch's secret."

"NO!!!!" I yelled, what have I done, I have to get out-!!!! Rim pulled on my collar and it burned the skin. The sensation was making me lose my mind. "S-Stop." Yet he dragged me to the door that was apparently right next to the one from which I had entered but I didn't notice it since the door of the main entrance blocked the view.
The places was dark, before my eyes could adjust I was thrown in a cell, the collar chain was attached to the wall.
I was confused why the chain wasn't affecting Rim till I noticed the gloves he was wearing.
"R-rim! Please don't!"
He locked the cell door behind him and I ran to grab the bars to yell for help again but as soon as my hands came in contact with the bars, my skin burned.

"Arrggghh!!"

Oh no... I'm surrounded by silver.
I backed away to the wall. This will slowly kill me.
There was no window, the place was dark, my eyes weren't adjusting no matter what and my energy was slowly draining out.

I miscalculated everything.