Chapter 1

Kristian's p.o.v.-------

*BZZZZZ*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and quickly shut it off getting out of my bed to get ready for school. It was a month or two into the school year but I wish it was the last day. If you haven't guessed I hate school, well mainly the people in it.

I hurried and got in the shower and then began picking out my outfit for the day. Finally I decided on a random band shirt, a pair of purple and lime green skinny jeans, and my gir jacket.

I slipped on my black converse and quietly made my way downstairs grabbing my backpack on the way out the door, feeling relieved that I didn't wake up my parents.

I couldn't handle another beating right now, not after the one I got last night.

I began my walk to school slipping my headphones into my ears and picking a random otep song. After about 15 minutes of walking I got to ella's house and she was already waiting outside.

"Kristian!!!" she yelled hugging me tightly. I hugged her back smiling, she was the only one I let touch me, and the only one talked to. She was also the only one I trusted.

"How are you so hyper this early in the morning?" I said laughing a little as I watched her dancing around and humming some tune I didn't know while I was wishing I could just go back to my comfy bed and sleep all day.

"OH MY GAY LOOK A KITTY ISN'T IT CUTE?" she asked/yelled completely forgetting about my question and instead running to the little gray kitten picking it up and holding it like a baby.

"Yeah now come on or we'll be late." I hated being late because then I'd have to walk into class when everyone's already in their seats and that would just attract more attention that I didn't want.

After about 20 more minutes of walking we finally arrived at the hell hole they call school.

I put my hood over my head and tried my best to look invisible as me and ella made our way to our lockers.

I stopped seeing that mine was covered with pieces of paper that said things like faggot, freak, go kill yourself, and more. I just ignored them and put in my combination opening my locker and grabbing the books I need for my first class, saying bye to ella because her class was on the opposite side of school, and making my way to English.

I starting walking to the back where I usually sit when someone tripped me and I ended up falling dropping all my books. The teacher of course seeing it and not caring to do anything about it.

When I finally got to my seat I put my headphones in and started to draw in my notebook not caring to listen to the lesson today. About 10 minutes into class I looked up and noticed a boy walk into class. I paused the song that was playing and looked him over.

He was gorgeous and he dressed like me. He was also really really tall. The teacher then spoke up saying "You must be the new student, what is your name?" He smiled and nodded. "Yeah my names kyler synn I transferred here from a school in another town." he said. His voice was deep and sounded amazing. The teacher nodded then told him to pick any seat.

Suddenly he was walking towards me, glancing down and smiling at me he took the seat next to me. "Hi what's your name?" he asked.

I just sat there saying nothing I don't trust people so I don't talk to them, instead I just looked down at my desk.

He began waving his hand in front of my face trying to get my attention but I just acted like I didn't notice. Then one of the jocks spoke up "Don't bother that freak doesn't talk to anyone." The whole class laughed except for kyler he just frowned. I just put my headphones back in and tried to ignore everyone else.

Why bother talking to him, once he finds out I'm gay he will just bully me like the others. Someone like that would never waste their time on a freak like me.

---Kyler's p.o.v.---

As soon as I went to sit I saw the most beautiful boy I had ever seen he was perfect. He was small and had bright red hair and the most beautiful blue eyes.

I decided to say hi but he just ignored me when one of the jocks said "don't bother that freak doesn't talk to anyone." The boy just put his headphones in and laid his head on his desk. I frowned how could people be so mean to someone as beautiful as him. I'm going to make it my mission to get to know this boy. But I have a feeling that won't be easy.

A/N

so how was that?

I'm going try and make it more interesting like I said this is my first ever story that I've tried to write so it will probably be crap but idk well see I'm really hoping this works out

any criticism/advice is really appreciated just be nice please? lol :3

vote

comment

whatever

thanks for reading♥