Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Kyler's p.o.v*

I got to school early the next morning and began walking to my locker when I saw a group of jocks surrounding someone.  When I looked closer I realized it was Kristzzaaian.  One jock, Josh I think, had him on the floor easily holding him down hitting him.  Kristian was crying trying his nest to cover his face from each punch that came his way.  I had enough and walked up pulling Josh off of him. "What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled.  "Teaching this faggot a lesson, he needs to kill himself we'd all be better off." Josh said.  I couldn't take it I pulled my fist back and punched him as hard as I could. He stumbled back shocked and pissed  but just as he was about tonite me back a teacher showed up.  "What is going on here get to class." she said pointing to all of us.  Josh and the others quickly left leaving only me and Kristian.

I went to help him up but he freaked and got up running away from me.  I guess he doesn't like being touched.  This is going to harder than thought. I sighed making my way to class hoping he was ok.

--skipping to lunch--

I was sitting down with Ella and Kristian, me and her were talking about a show we watched last night.  Suddenly Josh appeared and quickly walked up behind Kristian and poured a huge cup of what looked like mixed up foods and drinks all over Kristian.  "How'd you like that freak." Josh said laughing at what he'd done.  Before I could do anything Kristian had already get up and ran our of the lunch room.  While Ella was going off on Josh I left and began looking for Kristian.

I found him in the bathroom trying to remove the stuff from his shirt, when he noticed me he got scared and started to back up to the wall.  "Don't be scared I won't hurt you I promise." I said. But it didn't look like he believed me.  "Here take my jacket please you want be able to get that off."  He shook thus head no but I wasn't going to let him walk around like that. "I don't mind I have others please take it I only want to help."  He reluctantly took  it and went into the stall to change.  It was a little big on him but it looked cute on him.  He threw the ruined shirt away and we both walked back to the lunch room.

When we got there I stared laughing.  Ella had somehow pinned Josh down and was dumping whatever was on our trays all over him.  Finally she stopped and Josh got up covered in milk, mashed potatoes, and other foods/liquidsa d stormed off to the bathroom.  "Sorry about your food." she said. "Its fine twas worth seeing that." I said laughing and glanced at Kristian.  For a second I thought I saw a slight smile on his face but I wasn't sure.

---

I got to my last class and was excited I had finally thought of a way to maybe get Kristian to talk to me.  I was going to write him a letter and keep doing it until he wrote me back.  I hope this works.

---

Kristian's p.o.v.

Kyler and I had just dropped Ella off at her house and were now walking to mine apparently he lived a few houses down from me.  We stopped in front of my house and I was getting ready to go in when Kyler asked me to wait for a minute.  I stopped and looked at him suddenly getting really nervous. Did he finally see what a freak I am? Was he going to beat me like everyone else? I was scared.  But then he pulled a small folded up piece of paper from his pocket handing it to me that had my name neatly written on it in purple ink, I love purple.  I looked at him confused. "Its a letter for you I know you don't like talking so I thought I'd write you a letter, you don't have to write back but I hope you will.  I just want to be your friend and I want you to trust me I know that could take a while but I'm not giving up."  He wrote me a letter? Why? I bet its just going to be him insulting me or its a trick, no matter what I'm sure he's going to try and hurt me.  I nodded taking the letter and waving bye to him and began walking to my door.  "Bye Kristian I'll see you tomorrow." 

I watched as he walked off and finally went inside.  My parents had said they'd be gone the next few days so I didn't have to worry about them luckily.  I walked upstairs to my room and sat on my bed holding the letter jn my hands.  Should I read it?  I'm so nervous I don't know what to think.  Forget it it couldn't hurt to just read a letter I thought.  I leaned back on my pillow slowly unfolding the paper a d began reading it.

Dear Kristian,

Hi, I hope you don't think this is weird.  I just want to be your friend so badly you seem like an amazing person.  I can tell your caring and sweet.  I can tell how much you care about Ella.

I know you may not believe it but I think your the most beautiful guy I''ve ever seen. I know I know it's weird calling a guy beautiful but you are.  Your red hair, your beautiful blue eyes that I always get lost in.  Everything about you is perfect.   I barely know you but I already like you so much.  Even if you don't believe me Kristian your perfect, your beautiful.

I saw the old photos of you and Ella. You looked so happy always smiling always laughing in every photo.  What happened? You don't have to tell me I understand but I hope you'll trust me enough to tell me one day.  I wish there was something could do to help to make you smile like that again.

I hope I didn't creep you out with this I'm sorry but I just can't help how I feel and I promise I mean every word. I promise I'd never hurt you, that I'll do anything to protect you.  All I want is for us to at least be friends.

I hope you write back.

-Kyler♥

I couldn't believe what I just read.  Did he really mean all that? Is he just trying to trick me? No something told me he was being honest. I don't know why but a tiny part of me felt I could trust him.  Not enough to talk to him, touch him, or be with him.  But enough to write back, to try and be his friend.  If it was fake it wouldn't matter anyways if he doesn't hurt me someone else will.  I probably won't be here much longer anyways.

I grabbed a piece of paper and my favorite purple pen and began writing back.  Once I was done I neatly folded it and wrote his name on the front and then stuck it into my backpack to give him tomorrow.  I feel asleep that night thinking of the things he said. 

Perfect.

Beautiful.

A/N

how is it so far?

I'm not much of a romantic or whatever so all the sweet stuff was difficult to write sorry if it was stupid lol

I'm the "I like ur face" type so yeah

vote

comment

whatever

thanks for reading♥