Part 11

We had to leave the safety of hunters because they would accept Jack, but they quickly changed their minds once they figured out that Jack was a good guy and not a big bag of dicks like the Angels they took Jack on some hunts for Micheals army winning each fight you didn't go because one Jack didn't let me and two Bobby said you needed to stick with the kids make sure they don't wander off. You heard Jack and the others arguing about how Micheal abandoned his fort and wanted to go out to find him saying he was strong enough to sweat him god you love him to death but all these wins are giving him a big ego you has quickly tuned out when an arm draped around your shoulders.
"What's up short stuff." Jason said he along with his girlfriend Jennifer you rolled your eyes at the nickname you were only a couple inches shorter than him.
"Nothing just watching the group squabble." You said with a light chuckle to which he returned you glanced over and noticed Jack glaring he didn't like Jason well technically he didn't like the any of the guys here you removed Jason's hand from your shoulder and gave a faint smile towards Jack who was still glaring you turned towards Jason and motioned him to follow you towards Jennifer you've talked to Jennifer a couple of times and from what you know is she's really cool, funny and kinda bitchy but she like s you so it so cool.
20 minutes later*
Mary had came to let you know that her, Jack and some other people were going to Micheals hideout you went to Jack and told him to be safe but he was oddly quiet and seemed to be considering something.
" I want you to come." Jack suddenly said.
"What why?!"
"I know your safe here but I want you to come just Incase we need you for future reasons." It had made sense but it seemed like he was holding back one little secret.
"And?" You asked
"....And I don't want Jason near you while I'm gone I know he has a girlfriend but from what I heard from Sam and Dean is some people can cheat in relationships or start developing other feelings for others and I just don't want to lose you." Again this made sense.
"Your not going to lose me Jack I chose to be yours and I'll always chose to be yours in ever other dimension." You gave a slight peck on the lips to which he gave a his big ol goofy smile that you love oh so much, a little while later you headed out only to find the prophet Kevin in Micheals base one thing led to another and he blew himself up Jack quickly grabbed you and Mary and shielded you both with his wings the blast had knocked you and Mary out but when you awoke you were face to face with the death of the others Jack was upset he couldn't save them he blamed himself you were by his side since you left not trusting him to be alone with his thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry this took so long to do school started back had some stuff to do and I decided since today school is going slow and I finished all my work I was gonna do this for you guys so I hope you enjoy and I'm gonna start post every week.