Part 13

Deans P.O.V.
"Sam what happened?" Sam looked over to Lucifer.
"He brought me back."
"It's what I do."
"It is not what you do..How did you even get here." Instead of giving a response he asked his own question.
"Come on, shouldn't you be thanking me? I-I give Sammy an extra life.
Besides, what with my little bro here being a hot mess, I figured you'd need me. So I'm here to join the team.
Your name is Jack."
"And yours is Lucifer."
No. No, no. No. You don't talk to him.
And you, don't listen to him."
"Um, don't you think that's his choice?" "No."
"Are you trying to keep me from my son? Well, this is Kelly Kline's son.
He's nothing like you." Cas said
"Don't say he's nothing like me.
I'm the only one who understands him.
This power he has? I'm powerful, dangerous, ruthless. In the best sense, though."
"No. Kill him."
"He can't. He's not strong enough."
"Dean You've got the blade!"
"Stop it." Stop it jack said in a low voice
"He's the Devil! Kill him!"
"Stop it!" Jack said louder and the flew off.
Well, great. Does that when he's scared.
Way to go, dad."
"I'll go look for him."Cas said.
"I don't understand all the hostility. You need me. I am a walking weapon. I know this Michael. Heck, I beat him. So how 'bout a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T? Hmm." That was the last thing you heard before you zoned out.
*Time skip*
You were hanging out with Gabriel he seemed like a funny guy plus he gives you candy so best friend material right there, he was telling you about how he had made Sam live a day on a forever loop and that's kinda the reason why Dean didn't like him that much. A little whiles later Lucifer started complaining about how he wanted to talk to Jack he must've notice you roll your eyes because he sent an angry glare in your direction which made you smile innocently and stick a sucker in your mouth. Gabriel put his arm around your shoulder with a smirk also putting a sucker in his mouth you notice Jack coming over he didn't seem to mind that Gabriel had his arm around you Lucifer seemed to notice him also.
" Jack Wow. I have been waiting for this moment for so long, I almost don't know what to say. This-this dad thing is sort of new to me. So, um Do -- do you have any questions that you wanna ask? Don't let my status as a legend hold you back. Now just fire away."
"Why does everyone hate you?"
"Wow, he just got right to the -- right to the point. That's good- That's good. Good question. Um...So you've, uh, probably heard the stories. Right? Anything ugly happens, any evil befalls the world, it's my fault. Fake news and that's not entirely tr-- Well, I mean, yes, I have done things that I am not entirely proud of. I have led the occasional soul to ruin. This is true but, Jack, it's because humans are so messed up. They're -- they're so willing to be led on."
"My mother was human."
"Awesome lady great kisser lost my virginity to her. He looked over at you and Gabriel laughing and you both gave him an unimpressed look.
"No? Too soon? I mean, the point is humans are not perfect. They are hardwired to fall and when they do, they need a fall guy."
"That's a vast oversimplification."Cas said.
"Really true or false have I or have I not been locked in a cage for like forever?"
"Yes that's true."
"So how did I do all of this evil of I was locked away?"
"Who locked you away?"Jack asked
"My father because I told the truth." You notice Gabriel roll his eyes which made you laugh a little causing Jack to glance over at you.
"See he couldn't see their flaws and when I told him about it he got mad and he felt like I was dumping all over his masterpiece so he kicked me out just gone banished and yes I have done wrong but I wanna do better." Lucifer continued.
Cas P.O.V.
"Hey any update on Jack?" Sam asked once he saw me.
"He's back."
"Great where is he?"Dean asked
"With Lucifer."

Jacks P.O.V.
"So I want you to think about this.
Your Grandfather is God. Think about that -- Of all the powerful families in history Forget the Tudors, Trumps, Jackson Five. We're numero uno."
"Hey hey I told you no talking!" Dean said.
"Dean come on he's in chains."Cas said
"His mouth isn't shoulda gagged him."
"No I need to know about my powers my family."
"Jack we're your family." You said walking up."We've been protecting you."
"Jack you have no idea who Lucifer really is."Sam said.
"And I never will unless I talk to him."
"Jack." Dean tried to persuade him differently.
"Dean! He's my father." You were surprised at the time Jack used he looked over at you, you looked him up and down and walked to go talk to Jason and Gabriel.
*Another time skip*
You were hanging out with Jason and Jennifer, Gabriel went up ahead to scout and Jack was near the front talking to Lucifer suddenly everyone stopped you couldn't see or hear what was happening you walked up near the front and noticed Lucifer without handcuffs you looked to the ground and noticed them sizzling.