Part 14

You stood in shock as Lucifer was talking about the cuffs not being able to hold him and he only let us put them on him so he wouldn't hurt our egos, you stood listening for awhile you felt Jack staring at you but ignored him out of the corner of your eye you noticed Jack trying to make his way towards you, before he could get to you Gabriel came over and pulled you back towards Jason knowing you didn't want to talk to him right now.
Lucifer's P.O.V.
I noticed Jack trying to make his way towards a girl but before he could reach her Gabe grabbed her and pulled her away, I noticed a look of pain go across his face and that brought a smirk to mine I knew the second I got here she would cause trouble with my plans, so I had to get her away from the picture but in away I could still have Jacks trust.

Gabriel's P.O.V.
I pulled [Y/N] away from Jack knowing she didn't want anything to do with him right now I glanced over my shoulder noticing Jacks pained face, but also a smirk go across my brothers I knew he was planning something the two brothers knew it too but, we couldn't do anything about it Jacks to hell bound on talking to him.

*Time skip*
We were talking to Apocalypses Bobby trying to convince him to come to Sam and Deans world to figure out a way to defeat Michael, we eventually convinced him but while we were talking Jason came to tell us that Charlie and Ketch's going after the execution squad went sideways and they were ambushed Sam and Dean went to question the guy that sent them out while you and Mary went on patrol.
"What's up with you and Jack why are you mad at him?"Mary asked breaking the silence.
"Um you know I'm not really sure why I'm mad, like I get it that's his father but Me, Sam, and Dean have been there for him we thought him things that, that dickbag Lucifer wouldn't have and I don't it just upsets me that he chose him over us." Mary didn't question it anymore we eventually got back to camp Dean came up to us and brought me to the side.
"I need you to keep an eye on Lucifer."Dean said.
"Why can't Castiel or Gabriel?"
"Me, Cas and Sam are going to save Ketch and Charlie and Gabriel is helping fix the bus so we could move everyone."you sighed you didn't really want to keep an eye on the Devil himself but, seemed like you were stuck so you just nodded your head Dean gave you a smile and hugged you Dean walked off as Jason came over he talked to you a bit about how him and his girlfriend Jennifer so you helped him out he gave you a hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek and quickly walked away you walked off in the other direction not noticing a steaming Jack watching you from a distance.