《free hint》 -taehyung's world

the code was date code cipher

jin said "happy birthday, t"

which would be taehyung, his birthday is December 30, 1995 = 123095

so you use that to break namjoon's secret message.

which would be...

magic shop is the most important to know the truth.

-

some of you may have found "Taehyung's World" in chapter 36

now if you don't read magic shop, i'll try my best to explain it

in that story, taehyung, jimin, and hoseok are really close friends. they wanted to play with some magic and it went awry, which ultimately made taehyung disappear. (it makes more sense if you read it, you don't have to)

in that story, they have soulmates based on the color of their eyes. that's why sometimes i emphasize the colors of things in this book, like the lock color of the creators door for example.

blue is yoonmin

green is namjinseok

red is vkook

aside from that, jungkook got like really pissed about the fact that his soulmate disappeared so he cursed his hyung's to forget their own soulmates, because like good ol' "if i can't have it, you can't have it either." smh.

so this leads into the oh-so-magical 3 am thing. since they can't remember anything, if their soulmate is around to wake them up at 3 in the morning, they can remember everything for an hour, before their memories disappear again.

also, who they remember after being cursed is important, if you want to see it, it's the last chapter of magic shop.

was that enough? lmfao

do you think you know what 'Taehyung's World' means now?