Prologue

~Information~

Age: 17

Birthday: April 28th

Height: 5.5 foot

Crush: ???

Job: Stylist

Finished school a year ago

Parents: Deceased

Siblings: None

-------------------------------------------------------

As you get on the bus, you were greeted by the bus driver. You pay and sit down to make your way to the SM building where you work.

When you get there you head towards the studio to set up the makeup you're going to use on the boys. "Hey Y/N, I forgot my curling iron do you have one by any chance?" Requested one of your co-workers.

"Oh, yes  I do." You search through your bag to find your curling iron.

"Here you go" You pass the curling iron to her.

"Thanks."

When you finish setting up your station you go to the vending machine to buy yourself strawberry milk. When you get there, there was Mark, having trouble with the machine. "You okay?" You question.

"My money won't come back out, I think it ate it." He says frowning. 

"Hm, which slot did you put your coin in?" You ask.

"This one." He points to the cash slot.

You laugh. "It's supposed to be in this one Mark." You point to the smaller slot.

"Oh... I knew that." He says as he scratches his head as if nothing has happened.

"Here, you wanted to buy the iced coffee?" You take out your coin purse and started to punch in the key code for the iced coffee. 

"No, no you don't have to get it." Mark refuses the offer.

"It's fine. I'm getting paid today so here you go." you pass him the drink.

"Thanks, Y/N," He says patting your head.

"See you at 1!" He waves.

You wave back.

When you get your strawberry milk from the little door Jisung pops out of nowhere. "Can you get me some too?" 

You whack him on the head.