A Date! But With 8 People?

It has been about a week and a half when you settled in your new workplace. The buildings condition is pretty bad but you didn't complain, since your boss doesn't like complaints. You share a room with Minseo, your co-worker. The bitchy one. You were kind of annoyed but you didn't show it, you wanted a professional environment. You both were going to meet up with Dream at a cafe in Jasper. It was called Bear Paws. (btw whoever is in Jasper rn you should go to Bear Paws.It's rlly guuud.)

You all walk to the cafe since it was really close to the building you stayed at. You all wait in line to order your goods, but when it was your turn the man at the cashier said: "You live at the _________ right?"

"Yes... Why?" You question.

"Don't follow the sound." He says eyes wide.

"Wait what do you me-." You were cut of.

"My order will be an americano." Says Minseo.

You shake the thought off and you take your order and you wait outside for the rest of the group to come out. You guys finish your food and walk around. "Ayyyyy Y/N, look over there." Haechan points over to these group of girls dancing to random songs of... Kpop?

I've seen these before on YouTube but not upclose this is cool...

You join the dance group. Bboom Bboom was on and you knew the whole dance so you run in and start dancing. Haechan joins you while Dream cheers for both of you. After the random kpop dance thing was over you had to wait off to the side when Dream was giving people their autographs. "AHHHH NCT DREAM SARANGHAEYOOOOO!!!~"

"KYAAAA! JAEMIN OPPA WINKED AT MEEE!!!"

"SIGN MINE TOO PLEASEEE!!!~"

After that was over, we go to a park. A walking park. "Y/N let's take a picture together!" Asks Jisung.

He holds up his phone and you hold up a peace sign.

"Minseo, come here, join us!" You signal towards her.

"Ummm no thank you, I don't want to get tan."

"Come on Minseo!" Marks says.

"O-okay." Says Minseo.

You giggle. "Guy's it's getting dark, let's go home." Suggests Jeno.

"Yeah true, let's go." Chenle repeats.

You go home and you make dinner. You made kimchi jjigae and bibimbap. "Ugh, why does it have a weird taste?" Says Minseo in disgust.

"What are you talking about Minseo? Y/N cooking is great!" Says Haechan.

"Hm, are you sure?"

Mark takes his spoon and uses it to slurp some of Minseo's soup. "It tastes really good, what are you talking about?"

"I- Her- I just brushed my teeth. hehe." She replies.

"You didn't even go to the bathroom yet, we just came home..." You call her out. 1, for insulting your cooking. 2, She just deserves it.

"Thanks for dinner Y/N, it was really good." Jisung says.

"Yes, thank you Y/N." Says Jeno.

They all say their thanks except for one person. "Minseo, aren't you thankful that Y/N used her money and time to make this for us?" Says Jaemin.

She looks up from her phone and takes her earbuds out. "Why are you looking at me?" She questions.

"Nevermind." Jaemin shows a little bit of sass.

After you put the dishes away, Dream offers to help with the dishes. "Oh thanks guy's."

"It was the least we could do." Says Mark.

-Time Skip-

You finished washing yourself up, now it's time for you to go to sleep. You see Minseo sleeping already which made you even more tired. You close the lights and tuck yourself into bed. A few minutes in you hear scratches near the headboards.