Noises

You finished washing yourself up, now it's time for you to go to sleep. You see Minseo sleeping already which made you even more tired. You close the lights and tuck yourself into bed. A few minutes in you hear scratches near the headboards.

"Jisung!" You yell to him since he was in the other room of where you assumed the scratching came from.

"Yes?" He replies.

"Please stop scratching the wall!" You yell.

Jisung opens the door of your room, "What? What's wrong?" He questions.

"I could hear you scratching the walls..." You say.

"You heard it too?!" He says.

"So it wasn't you?" You say confused.

"No, it wasn't me." He didn't seem like he was lying so you believed him.

"Well, goodnight. It has seemed to stop now." You assume.

"I w-wanted to ask y-you if I could s-stay with y-you f-for the n-night..." He asks, looking away. He seems to be embarrased from asking a question like that.

You felt sorry for him, "Sure, you're scared right?"

"Y-yeah..." He looks at you with puppy-eyes.

"Here the bed is big enough," You motion for him to sleep on the other side of the bed.

It was a pretty big bed so you weren't worriedof the skinship you could have on a small bed.

You turn around and face the wall beside you as he goes into the bed. "G-goodnight Y/N." He says.

"Goodnight Jisung."