Chapter 1

The fields of green filled with flowers surrounding by water in the north, a big white house lied in the center of the field. Seven best friends slept soundly in their beds, dreaming beautiful dreams in this house. Birds chirped as a sign of morning and the best friends started to stir awake.

"Good morning friends," Natalie says while getting up out of bed to get ready for the long day ahead of them.

Natalie gets up and tries to wake the heavy sleepers. After waking them up she walks downstairs and takes in a deep breath of the smell of hot chocolate. She walks to the kitchen and grabs her self a mug and poured some hot chocolate in it.

All of a sudden Natalie hears footsteps coming from the stairs, she turns around and sees a blonde haired girl, with tan skin and about 10 inches shorter than her. Along with a brown haired girl, with skin that looks like milk chocolate and about the same height as the other girl, both smile at Natalie.

" Good morning Carolyn, Good morning Addiesen," Natalie said while offering some hot cholate to them. Which they take gratefully took and add whipped cream and cinnamon on it.

Carolyn, Addiesen, and Natalie heard the pattering of feet coming from upstairs. All of a sudden A brown haired girl with fair skin, taller then Natalie, a black haired girl with dark chocolate skin, who is shorter than Carolyn and addiesen, and a dirty blonde haired girl, with caramel looking skin about the same size as the black hair girl come downstairs holding a girl who is still sleeping.

"KATERINA, NAKIA, MAKALA!! What do you think you're doing with Raven?" Carolyn says while look at the girls who are holding another girl with dirty blonde hair girl, skin as tan birch wood and the same height as Carolyn.

"Well when you woke Raven up she started to get ready but when you left she went back to sleep," Makela said. Katerina bent down to the size of Nakia and whispered into her ear. Nakia carried on the message to Makela.

"Why don't you set raven down and I'll wake her up," Addison said calmly. " Where's the fun in that. Katerina bends down and whispers something in Nakia's ear then Nika whispers in ravens ear. They all looked at each other and bolted to the backyard where there is a pool. All 3 girls throw Raven in the pool who instantly woke up and had a face that told everyone that they were going to die.

"Now look what you have done you made her mad and now she is going to kill us in our sleep tonight," Addiesen said scared out of her mind of what Raven would do to them

Sorry, it took me so long to publish this, I have no excuse but it took me a while and I am proud of the work that is published. If there are any errors please comment and I will fix it as soon as possible. 

Until next time,                                                                                                                                                                    Bye Beautiful - Natasha