Chapter 2

"What do you guys want to do this weekend?" asked Natalie "I don't know maybe go hunting in the woods and camp out for the night," said Raven looking up thinking of what she what she wanted to do 

"Well if we do go hunting bring a gun or bow an arrows to kill," said Carolyn "except Natalie, she can't be trusted because she would go ballistic with a weapon in her hands. It is too dangerous," said Addison stating the obvious.

"That's so not fair everyone else gets to have fun except me" she pouted with her arms across her chest, " Well... we don't trust you because of how violent you are, and plus you scare us when you have sharp objects on you," says Nikia.

"She's not wrong you are very violent when it comes to sharp objects you had a plastic knife and threatened to cut us with it, soo... No weapons for you," Addiesen said sternly 

"What do you want me to do then, read a book? It's not like I hate books, in fact, I have a book collection in my room hidden from all you so good luck finding it," Natalie said grumpily. All of a sudden She grinned thinking of her pocket knife that she put in a box and buried it in the dirt, knowing the girls would not want to dig in the dirt. "I'll just bring my ukulele and make a song at the tents while you hunt for whatever it is," Natalie said.

"Okay then it is settled, we leave in 2 hours on the dot if you're not in the car before that then you are going to get left behind," Raven said sternly looking at Katerina and walked off telling them that their time started now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KATERINA IF YOU DON'T GET IN THIS CAR THEN YOU'RE GOING TO STARVE FOR THE WEEKEND!!!! PLUS YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GO TO THE STORE SINCE WE HAVE BOTH OF THE CARS!!!" Carolyn screamed inside the house making everyone in the cars laugh their asses off.

"I'm coming just let me get down the stairs for goodness sake," Katerina said " meany," she then whispered while she walked to the car with less stuff and putting it in, then hopping into the car.

"Did you fall asleep or something? because you are 10 minutes late," Natalie stated with a curious look "No wait, you just forgot to pack some stuff into your bag," she said while giggling in the process

"Shut up, bully, besides I almost forgot to pack ammo for my gun, which you can't get," she teased in Natalie's face while Natalie gave her the death glare making her stop once she noticed and dropped the argument at hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive didn't take long since they were about 40 miles away from the forest. Once they got there they got out of the cars and set up their individual tents.

"Help me, the tent collapsed on me while I was inside it," Nikia scream to the girls making them all laugh and watch her since she was struggling to get up. Eventually, Carolyn jogged over and helped rebuild it while Nikia was still in it. " Thank you, Carolyn I owe you one," Nikia said while getting out of the rebuilt tent.

"It's no big deal, it is what friends are for now... since we are all set up lets go on a hunt, Natalie you stay here so we don't have to deal with you pouting so you can annoy us so you can get a gun from us," Carolyn said while giving Natalie a "don't argue with me" look.

"Fine, I'll just get wood to make a fire for the night, sound good?" Natalie said pouting while looking at the floor

"Sounds good, did you pack a litter at least? You know to start the fire?" Katerina said while grabbing her gun and ammo from her bag 

"Yes actually, I did cause that's the only thing you trust me with even though that is just as dangerous as a knife and stuff," Natalie said proudly 

"Okay then... Let's get going girls, Natalie scream if you need us," Makala said while walking away from the campground along with everyone else leaving Natalie all alone with a litter and the pocket knife she had hide from them.

Natalie went off not far from the camp to collect wood for the fire. She grabbed big ones and some small ones but mostly big ones. Once she couldn't carry anymore she brought them to the center of the campsite and went off again.

After about an hour, Natalie had a lot of wood to last them till morning. Suddenly the sound of a branch breaking was heard causing Natalie to grab her pocket knife in case it was an animal that could attack her. She slowly turned around and was about to scream when she saw it was just a rabbit bouncing around. She went back to what she was doing and once she finished she set up the fire and surrounded it with stones so it would not spread. 

After it was set up she got up stared for her tent to grab the litter that she set down when building the fire. She froze in mid-step when she heard another stick breaking. Grabbing her pocket knife and turning around to find nothing until she felt an arm go around her waist tightly and a hand covering her nose and mouth with a cloth. She took in a deep breath and was about to scream but she felt lightheaded and saw black dots in her vision. Before she became unconscious someone said in her ear "Your mine forever know, and I won't let you go," and then was knocked out.

Not even 10 minutes later Carolyn and Addiesen showed and noticed Natalie was in sight so they looked in her tent to find nothing there. 

" Do you think she went to the lake to wash off?" Carolyn said worriedly looking at Addiesen

"Maybe, you go check there and I'll check in the opposite direction," Addiesen said and then ran off away from the lake

Carolyn was walking to the lake when she heard a twig snap she stopped and looked behind her, "Addiesen this is the way to the lake go in the opposite direction," she said and then started to walk toward the lake again. She heard footsteps behind her so she quickly started to run attempting to get away. She took left and right turns until she was tired and did not have any energy left in her she hid under a bush hoping she had lost the person. 

"Hopefully it clear," Carolyn said while getting us, suddenly an arm wrapped around her waist and another to her pressure point. She started to struggle when she realized there was no hand on her mouth. She looks to the side seeing a muscular and bite it causing the guy to realize her shoulder but not her waist

"Wrong move, love when you wake up you will get a punishment for that but for know sleep tight," a masculine voice said and with that, the hand was back on her pressure point felt pressure on it causing Carolyn to imidate blackout. 

"Carolyn, I couldn't find her did you have any luck?" Addiesen shouted from a distance " No, I couldn't find her but I found you beautiful," deep sexy man's voice spoke causing her eyes to go wide and attempt to run only to be pulled back by the waist.

"That's no way to treat you sugar daddy know is it?" the unknown voice whispered in her ear making her struggle more only for the arm around her to tighten, " Be a good girl and stop struggling," the voice said and she obeyed. All of a sudden Addiesen felt a prick on her neck, and her leg hit the unknown man's groin making him let go of her. Addiesen bolted away back to the campsite. She was almost there when her vision started to go dizzy causing her to fall to the ground.  A pair of arms wrapped around her legs and back and was lifted up.

"Well, at least you didn't make it far, but luckily for me, there will be a next time for you to run away from me," the familiar man's voice spoke softly as she started to close her eyes giving into what he had given her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for a while I had to deal with some depressing stuff but now I'm better luckily. If it doesn't make any sense leave a comment saying that and I will fix it as soon as possible, please vote on this this is the first book that I'm trying to commit myself to. Anyway got a bounce. I'll update this in about two weeks promise. BYE!!

- Natasha