Chapter 3

Sorry, it has been a while I have been working on studying for so many things that I do not have time to write anything. So right now I have time since I am in an airplane bored out of my mind so... why not. Anyway time to get a story written

(I am going to start doing POV as well as Third-person)

Oh and right now I'm stuck in a plane wait for them to fix the thing so we can take off. I'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR HALF AN HOUR!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Natalie's POV)

I woke up on something comfy and soft, I tried to move my arms but they couldn't move. I immediately opened my eyes finding myself in a huge luxurious room with a bed bigger than a king. I moved my head down to look at my feet and noticed that my feet were tied down as well. I started to freak out and started moving around as much as I could attempting to get the restraints loose but instead of being set free I had rubbed my wrists raw. Then my memories started coming back to me slowly but surely I was kidnapped in the woods. I started crying as well as screaming. 

All of a sudden, the door flew open with a loud bang and someone walked in with something in his hands. He slowly made his way towards me and my body started shaking in fear making the person chuckle. The person stopped in front of me causing me to cry harder in fear and try to move away from him. He raised his hand and gently touched my face, a second later the man moved to my feet removing my restraints. I moved backwards so my back was against the headboard and my legs were on my chest so I could hide my head on my knees.  I heard the man get up and move toward what I assume was me. I blocked out what ever I heard and closed my eyes hoping that it was all just a dream.

The mans hand brushed my hair with his hand only to result with the dude pulling my hair so I could look up. He grabbed my chin with his other hand and leaned to my ear and said, " kitten, you only have restraints on so you won't run away from me only until I figure out how to make you one of my kind, but for right now I am gonna wipe your memories of your past as well as some of your friends and replace them with new ones. Now be a good girl and hold still for me kitten ."

 He grabbed something that looked like a gag. I started kicking my legs at him only to result in him sitting on my legs. Leaning toward me once for with what might be a gag, I had opened my mouth to scream but the man put the thing in my mouth before I could make a noise. The man put his hands behind my head and tied the gag behind my head tightly. He got off me and walked back to the end of the bed and grabbed the restraints and undid it off the bed only to be retie back on so it was longer, then crawled back on the bed towards me. He had roughly grabbed my foot to tie it up once more and did the same with the my other foot. He came towards me and grabbed a syringe with a liquid in it, and brought it to my neck. A hand was on my hear and pushed so my neck was more exposed to him. I felt a prick in my neck and felt something being injected, it took effect right away making my body go limp. 

The hand was removed from head. I heard the strange man grab something else and climbed on me so that he was now straddling me. He brought the something above my head and pushed something all of a sudden I was in pain my head felt like I had a major migraine that was doubled the pain by 10 the man readjusted himself so his knees we holding my head still. Then there were flashes from the device causing me to feel extremely tired, my eyes started closing like they had been holding something for too long. And I had felt myself drift into sleep but before I was consumed by the darkness someone said, "Sleep well, little mate. You'll be up 5 days after this and hopefully you'll have forgotten things and made one of my kind." At the end his words started to fade as I entered into the darkness.