Wattpad Original
There are 15 more free parts

Foreword

Salve!

I'm Ellena. I have been writing in Wattpad for years, and this story, Royal Sinners, is one of my first loves. And for the most of us, a first love is painful.

Sleepless nights, a cup of coffee after another, staring contest against the monitor for minutes or hours and the bite marks under my lips when others say that writing won't get me anywhere-it was frustrating.

But like all first loves, I had my moments too. I can't remember how many times I giggled alone whenever the characters deliver their hearth throbbing lines. I cried, and yes, screamed. Then I raised my fist in the air in victory after I typed the last word. I praised myself for finishing a story about Mafia, love and apples, because I wanted to and it was a sweet torture.

I created lives and a world with my own fingers, sometimes with a keyboard, a phone and sometimes, a pen. I made people fall in love and break them apart while I was on a bus, on my bed and in between lunch breaks.

Then I shared this pain and happiness to people for free. In exchange, strangers became readers, to friends, to mentors and some became my comrades.

But now, it isn't so free anymore.

As a writer, I also want to grow, in a sense that I want to feel what it's like to be supported beyond words of praise and messages. Of course, reader encouragement is my lifeline, but having people read my story through the Paid Stories Program is also another achievement. There's a sense of validation when Wattpad saw potential in my work. It's my honor to be part of the Wattpad Paid Stories Program.

Please enjoy Royal Sinners and experience the world of royal Mafia beyond the free chapters. I hope you will learn to love our female lead Hanna, and watch her grow and be a baddie (in a goodie way, but a baddie nonetheless). Beyond action, this is about romance in all forms. Hanna and Zak, family, friends and enemies alike.

The idea clicked when I stumbled upon a documentary about a Mafia family, the Gambinos. Next thing I knew, I was reading stuff, taking screen shots and watching videos about the Sicilian Mafia, Yakuza (Japanese Mafia), a little about the Triad.

They have their own 10 Commandments, controversies (their rumored connection to the Vatican, etc.) and some iconic figures. They were even called 'Men of Honor'. Really, I was hooked. I spent days reading, watching and thinking...

What if there's a monarchy in the Mafia?

Not like the kings, queens and fairy tale stuff, but powerful and ruthless people that even the devil fear them.

And so, ROYAL SINNERS was born.

I hope you become part of this journey too, along with the characters and the story that has broken and mended my heart continuously. And my greatest wish is that it will break and mend yours as well.

It would really help a lot and thank you for your time reading until here.

Cordiali saluti,

E. Manawari (formerly Ellena Odde)

***

Disclaimer: The trailer is fan made. I do not own anything.

____________

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, it meant that it's been illegally distributed without my consent. They are stealing my hard work. Please report it to me immediately. You are also very likely to be at risk of a malware attack on that site. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe, form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ellena_Odde). Thank you.