The meeting

Note: I'm back! This chapter concludes and closes the poll, + there'll be at least 1 meme per chapter. Not always at the top of the chapter, so if it isn't it's just that it's gonna be a little downer in the story.

Izuku planned to meet his dear friend Katsuki at Dagobah Municipal Beach to train, and two birds one stone, clean the Beach for the people.
He was waiting for him, he had a good 10 minutes left before the T-time. Izuku then took a peek at his watch, and decided to go to the bar right at the corner to take a little coffee or something, he didn't really know. What he knew, of course, was that the first thing he spotted when he walked in was this perfectly beautiful young girl at the counter.
She sported beautiful black spiky hair, red rectangular glasses, a white crop top over her voluptuous chest, a slim jean wich accentuated her perfect curves, and some simple black Vans shoes to complete her set.

When his senses came back to him, the first thing he did was looking around, thinking that it was rude stare like that. What he saw, nonetheless, was that all the looks in this bar, be it men's or women's, were on her. Lust from men and envy from women. He then looked back at the girl, she seemingly didn't care, she just calmly sipping her Vault 13 cante- i mean, calmly sipping her grenadine, while scrolling through her phone. Izuku then activated his Sharingans, being curious at what she was looking at with such concentration. It was the biggest bingo in the entire world for him: she was looking at memes. Not normie ones, but some spicy memes. From surreal to meta, passing by the deepfried ones.

He immediately walked up to the counter, next to her, ordering the strongest coffee they had. The girl proceeded to look at Izuku with a look of what looked like curiosity, then a one-sided smile took form on her face. Izuku, who noticed that, blushed a little. The waiter came back with 5 cups, each ones representing one of the five parts of Exodia, the Forbidden One.
Izuku then took the left arm, and drank from it. What he didn't expect, was that the coffee was so powerful he almost spat it everywhere. He was on the verge of letting everything out, yet he resisted. The girl's grin then widened as she took a sip of the right arm. Same as Izuku, she was on the verge of letting everything out.

They then looked at each other, straight up gulped their respective sips, and began to burst in laugh. Then they took a sip again, and again, and again; repeating the ritual. Izuku, whose conscience immediately hit him, began to blush like a tomato. The girl looked at him and said: "Hey there, the name's Nemuri Kayama. Yours?"
"Izuku. Izuku Midoriya."
"Well then Izuku, the blondie at the door looks like he's waiting for you. Ya best be going right now."

She then proceeded to slide a piece of paper in front of Izuku, who took it. When he looked up, she winked at him. He blushed madly.

Izuku went up to Katsuki, running a little. The two friends then exited the bar.
"Hey Kacchan, I'm sorry ok. Here's uhhhh- wait no I already sent you this one" Deku engaged.
"This one better be great or I'm not letting that slide."
"Yeah yeah, I promise. Nonetheless, all my memes are flippin great."
"I'll admit it, and that's why this one needs to be superior. A tier 4 maybe?"
"Oh gosh heckin bloody darn hell yes. I found the perfect one for you to forgive me." (meme above)
"whAT-"
Katsuki then bursted in laughter.

"JOSEPH STALIN-"
Izuku then began laughing a little.
"HUG WOLF- I CAN'T"
"I know right, this one is a tier 4, like you asked. And I see it pleased you."
"Bloody hell Deku of course it did! I'm fucking dying right now!"
"Yeah yeah, whatevs. Ya wanna go training or what?"
"Y'know what? Let's postpone a little. Seeing your drinks kinda made me thirsty."
"Okay then. My treat, since I made you wait."
"Did you nigga really think I was going to pay anything? Just to be sure you're informed, I'm the superior one here."
"*sigh* I guess you're right."

They then entered the bar, went up to the counter and ordered 1 grenadine and 1 cappuccino, for respectively Izuku and Katsuki.
"By the way Deku, who was that chick you were flirting with?"
"W-what? No! I-i wasn't flirting with h-her at all!"
"Lmao Deku I know ya lyin. I've seen enough, believe me."
"H-huh?"
"Worst is, it was working! You got yourself a hit Izuku, but this time you won't hit and run I hope." (one of Izuku favorite game genres is Hit & Run)

"*sigh* okay then. Well, I have to admit that she was pretty and um, umm"
"Umm?"
"That she was kinda s-sexy." He told in a little voice. "Nevertheless, she's way out of my league... I mean, look at her! She's beautiful, really cute when she laughs, and with just that she brightened my whole entire flippin day!"
Katsuki was giving him one hell of a glare, smirking the smirkest smirk he got.
"Deku got a little crush? I see, I see."
"W-wait! T-that's not w-what I meant!"
"Of course it was, fucking Deku. You're madly in trucking love with that thot!"
"You nigga is gonna have to follow me outside for that."

Izuku then paid and went outside with Katsuki. Izuku pulled out a blue lightsaber and turned it on.
"ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS!"
Kacchan pulled up with his red lightsaber.
"IF SHE BREATHE, SHE'S A THOT!"

Little did they know, there was an informer in Izuku's pocket, that informed a pretty girl with spiky black hair that our Deku met a little sooner.

Author note

So here's a 960 words chapter to introduce this story's ship! Yeah, so as you may have guessed + as I've precised at the beginning of the chapter, this closes the poll once and for all. See you all next time and never forget: Mayonnaise is spicy!