is this a date?

Note: I'm back! I mean, I never went away but y'know, almost a year for an update isn't very normal. Yeah, here's a 1093 words chapter so, sit back, relax, and enjoy.

Izuku woke up the next day, and BOI was he hard. he didn't really know why; and although morning wood was pretty normal, he was harder than usual. He got up, went to his bathroom, jacked one off before peeing, washing, dressed himself and going down to eat breakfast. Mama Inko wasn't up yet, so it was his role this morning to make it. He simply made bacon and eggs, and while they were being cooked, he washed the table. He made two eggs and two slices of bacon, one set for him and the second for best mama Inko, and took his, placed it on the table, sat down and began to eat. When he finished, he stretched and yelled: "LET'S GET THIS BREAD, HUSTLERS!" while flexing ironically.

This woke mama Inko up, and when she entered the kitchen to his son standing proudly, she said: "what's all this ruckus for, Izuku?"
"Wah, sorry mom, I just got kinda excited for no reason."

Inko lit up, and began to smirk. When Izuku saw that, he kind of knew what was coming.
"Are you suuuuuure there's no reason to it?"
"Yeah mom... Well, at least I think there's no reason."

It was Izuku's turn to lit up this time. "OH SHIT! THE DATE!"

After exclaiming that, he immediately closed his mouth shut with his two hands and didn't even dare to breathe before turning to Inko, which had a devilish grin plastered on her face. "Praytell Izuku, what date?"
"Um, well, uh, you see..."
He sighed.
"Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag now, but it's kinda my fault for forgetting it. I'm supposed to go on a date today with a girl I met before the entrance exam."

Inko raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Well, I guess my little boy is becoming a big boy now. Damn. And me that thought that you were still immature and young. This really be a bruh moment."
"Don't worry mom, I'll always be your immature and young little boy."
"Aww Izuku, I love you."
"I love you too."
Inko kisses him on the forehead.

"So, when's the date?" Inko engaged.
"I'm going to pick her up around 1 post meridiem. You know that new restaurant that opened up a few days ago, 1 block or so from here?"
"You're taking her here? Damn! Might as well take condoms with you while you're at it!"
"MOM!!"
"*sigh* Alright, but it's like, really expensive there, you know. How much do you need?"
"No need to lend me some money mom, I already got everything covered."
"My son is growing at an alarming rate" thought Inko.

Timeskip 1pm

Izuku went up to the main street near his house, looking for someone. He walked past people, looking for his date. Then, he saw her. Damn. He was kinda glad to have found her because she was kinda hot right now.

(I'm really lazy so make them wear whatever you like.)

"Hello there" He began.
"General Kenobi" she answered.
They both looked at each other in the eyes. maybe for too long. They bursted laughing out of nowhere.

"Damn Kayama-san, you're really cultured I see."
"Well, I wouldn't want to be a normie. That would be mega awful."
"Yeah, right? Everytime I see one I'm just like «How can one not like dank memes» and it tends to be very frustrating!"
"... I kinda relate to that."

"Well, enough chit-chat, let's go to that restaurant I talked about."
"Show me your house next too, because it's near from here!"
"If that's what you want..."

[...]

They ate blissfully, but then came the bill. When Nemuri saw the bottom, her eyes widened. 3 numbers, and the first was a 3. She looked up to Izuku, who payed without problem and even let out a little tip, for they were served pretty fast. When they got out, Nemuri looked at Izuku before grabbing his shoulder. "Are you rich or something?" she said.
"No, I just saved up money for a long time but didn't really need something, and today was finally a good occasion to spend this money on."
"How long were you saving for?"
"Three years? Something like that."
"YOU SPENT YOUR 3 YEARS SAVINGS ON ONE MEAL FOR ME?"
"No, no, don't worry, I still got a little more money aside from that. But yeah, this was like 80% of them."
"*sigh* You need to know how to manage your money."
"Well, I'll see about that. Let's go to my place."

[...]

When they got to the building, Nemuri noticed that they didn't seem that advantaged. They entered the building, before seeing the notice on the elevator that said it was out of order. "Oh feck." said Izuku.
"What's Wrong? What floor do you live on?"
"The 6th."
"Oh feck."

[...]

"MOM, I'M HOME!"
"Hello, sweetheart. Your date was really quick. Did something go wr-"
She arrived to the entrance, seeing Nemuri.
"IZUKU, IS THAT YOUR DATE? SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!"
"Calm down mom, and yeah she is."
"Your date or beautiful?" asked Nemuri.
"... Both."
"Well, let's go to my room. See ya mom, please knock before entering."
Izuku gestured Nemuri to follow him and lead her to his room. Inko just looked at him wide eyed. "Maybe my son is growing a little too fast".

Upon entering, Nemuri noticed his PS4 and said: "PlayStation team, Xbox are for loosers."
Izuku shook her hand; "Damn right."

"Well, you wanna play something or whatever?" Izuku engaged.
"You got Sekiro?"
"Yeah, let's get fucked."
He walked to his drawer to pick the game and put it in his device while Nemuri sat on his bed. He launched it and all, and they began to play.

[...]

"Fuck man, I'm really not good at this game." exclaimed Nemuri.
"Hey, don't put yourself down so much, this is the final boss, it's supposed to be the hardest one!" replied Izuku.
"Yeah, I know, but since the beginning of the fight I just did some dumb mistakes. Damn."

Izuku then takes the controller.
"Bruh momento numero uno: Nemuri says she's bad." said Izuku.
"Did you just call me by my first name?"

Izuku blushed. "H-hey, it wasn't in-intentional, it j-just came out on the s-spur of the mo-moment!!"

"Bruh." she said, cupping Izuku's cheeks with her hands. "Call me by my first name from now on". She approached Izuku with a swift movement, without letting go his cheeks. "K-kayama-san?"

"It's only gonna be Nemuri this time, big boy."

She kissed him.