Chapter One

A familiar tune echoes through her head. She cannot think straight. She draws a picture of him...the one who did this to her. She starts screaming, becoming restless every second. The doctors tie her wrists and ankles to the bed, I couldn’t bear the sight. I ran to her side, trying to calm her down,

“ITS HIM… SAVE ME… HELP ME!!” is all she screams, I immediately inform the doctors to untie her. Once she was untied, she hugged me tightly, her eyes wide open, full of fear. It looked like she’d been crying through her tantrum. I knew the best doctors of London was helping her to recover from her tragedy but I couldn’t bear to see my sister in this state.

I wrapped my arms around Maya, hoping she would calm down, over her shoulder I saw a drawing pad lying on the ground. Once, Maya had calmed down, I walked over to the drawing book and saw the sketch of a boy...around my age. I picked up the book and examined the image carefully.

“You were the one who caused my younger sister so much pain,” I accused, I knew he was the one to blame for.

“Now it’s your turn to feel the pain…Mr. Mason Arsen,” I spat.

His name screamed out bad boy… but he was far worse from that. He was the stereotypical rich boy, who would do bad deeds, thinking of himself as the school’s bad boy.  

“Where’s my sister? Where’s Emily?” Maya called out from her bed, frantically looking around. Hearing her call my name made my heart flutter, but I knew I was no longer Emily.

“I’m Aria,” I said whispered softly, remembering what Mason and his friends had done to me. I wiped the stray tear that left my eye, and walked over to Maya. She started to panic again, I gave her a soft smile, I reached out to hold her hand, and she let me,

“Nothing is will happen to you, I’m here with you and I won’t let anything happen,” I assured her, she looked at me, her eyes were red but filled with sadness and her face was emotionless.

“Aria dear, may I please have a word with you?” requested the doctor, I gave a small nod and told Maya that I will be back shortly.

I stood up and walked over to Dr. Preston. He was a middle-aged doctor who was taking care of Maya in this mental hospital. I needed her to get her treatment and the best place in the whole of London was right here.

“Yes Dr. Preston?” I ask, giving him my full attention.

“I’m sorry dear to call you in again, but Maya has been getting frequent panic attacks like this,” he starts of, “We still need to understand her problem,” he continues,  

“Yes doctor, it’s a mystery with what happened with Maya,” I answered sadness laced in my voice.

“You know, for someone who doesn’t know Maya that well, yet you have so much love and care for her. You seem to have a strong connection with her,” he smiled, and I smiled back,

“Well, now I know her. She's like a younger sister to me.. Please take care of her, I will be back tomorrow to see her,” I replied, turning around to face Maya. I saw her rocking back and forth, with her arms wrapped around her legs. I said my goodbye to the doctor and Maya, assuring her I will be back tomorrow.

“It’s time to take the first step in my plan,” I mumbled to myself as I left the mental hospital.

The Arsen family. They’re London’s richest family, they’re the owner’s of Arsen Group Of Industries. In the Arsen family, there was, of course Mason Arsen. John and Veronica Arsen were Mason’s parents, Mason also had a cousin whose name was Liam Arsen.

Liam’s father had died in a car crash 5 years ago. He now lives in England with his mother and is completing his studies there. Liam and I were best friends when we were young, but after the incident his cousin had cause, he emailed me telling me that he wouldn’t leave his family's side. That had completely crushed me. I thought he would be by my side no matter what, but I guess I was wrong.