Chapter Two

Mason’s POV

“This Aria girl, she’s impressive, but she’s not your type,” Jackson stated while hitting the golf ball of the roof.

“I only have 2 types. The easy type and the tough type. And I get both,” I smirked, taking a swing at the golf ball.

There’s something about Aria that attracts me to her, something special. I don’t know what, but I wasn’t going to give up on her, no matter what anyone said.  

“Show us a picture of her,” Luke asked. I looked up Aria Winters in the search box and that’s when I found her in the list of results. I clicked onto her profile and just stare at her beauty.

I clicked onto her photo, making it larger, and showed the boys.

Making a wolf-whistle noise, the boys agreed that she was pretty hot. But they still insisted for me to find some easier girl, instead of wasting my time.

But I was going to win that bet, no matter what. I started walking slowly, just staring at her profile picture,

“Aria Winters...you will become mine. And only mine,” I smirk, as I send her a friend request. I just know it, she will become mine.

John’s POV (Mason’s Dad)

“Greg? Greg? Where’s Greg?” I call out, trying to find my personal assistant. I needed to know if he had found out the information or not. I need to know who they are, and why they are here.

“Sir, I have found the information you have requested,” Greg says, handing me a brown folder with ‘DR WINTERS’ written in black on the right hand-side of the folder. I smile, thanking him. I start to flip through the folder, looking through the information.  

“Is this information about the Dr Winters?” Veronica asked, taking a glance over my shoulder. I nod in response.

“Sir, Dr Winters and his daughter have come to London to open a Cancer Hospital. Dr Winters is a cancer specialist, but has other medical abilities as well,” Greg explained.

I looked up from the folder, and thanked him for his work. I then returned the folder to him and told him to finish his other uncompleted work.

“Just before you go Greg, I need you to find some background information regarding Aria Winters,” Veronica speaks from next to me.

Why would she want to know about Aria Winters?

“I’m have a bad feeling about her, I just want to know basically everything about her,” she says, answering my question. Greg approaches us, with another folder with a clear label that read ‘ARIA WINTERS’.