● 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏: 𝑉𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ●

- 𝙄 𝙎 𝘼 𝘽 𝙀 𝙇 𝙇 𝙀 '𝙎 - 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑 -

"Okay Barba," i said smiling at him.
"See ya Izzy, bye Liv," Barba said as he left.
"So Izzy, what would you like to do do?" Mom asks as she puts her things away.
"Can we go to the hospital? I want to see Mrs Shaw, i want to make sure she's okay," i ask.
"Of course we can sweetie,  i can check on Amanda aswell," she replies

- 𝙏 𝙄 𝙈 𝙀 - 𝙎 𝙆 𝙄 𝙋 -
- 𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙 -

We get to the hospital and go to the front desk. "Hi, can you tell me what room Amanda Rollins and Diane Shaw are in please," mom says as she shows the receptionist her badge.
"Yes of course, Amanda Rollins is in the room 206 and Diane Shaw is in the room 201," the receptionist says smiling.
"Okay thank you," mom says as we start walking towards their rooms.

- 𝙈 𝙍 𝙎. 𝙎 𝙃 𝘼 𝙒 '𝙎 - 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑 -

I woke up in the hospital and it all came flooding back to me. That Isabelle was kidnapped when she was younger, that she has been living with her kidnappers, that her kidnappers raped her, that she ran away and was found by her mom who is also a police officer. That one of her kidnappers came to the school and pointed a gun at Izzy, shot me, that the police came and that someone else got shot. "Are you feeling any pain?" A nurse that i didn't notice was in the room said.
"Erm, no im fine thanks," i reply, "could you pass me my bag please?" The nurse grabs my bag and passes it to me. "Thanks." I might aswell pass time by checking my emails.

I grab my phone and laptop out if my bag and wait for my laptop to log in. I go straight to my emails and there's a few from when we were at school telling us what to do and where to go. I sigh and close my laptop, i turn on my phone and instantly i an greeted by messages from friends and colleagues saying get well soon and asking how i am. I start replying to them all saying i am fine and trying to find out if Isabelle was okay. The few replies i got about Isabelle was that she was unharmed and left with a police officer.

There was a knock at the door if the room I'm in, the nurse looks at me, i nod indicating that she can let whoever it is in. To my surprise its Isabelle. "Ill come back and check on later," the nurse says as she leaves.
"Okay, thank you," i reply, "Isabelle are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I ask worried.
"Im fine Mrs Shaw, are you okay?" She asks with tears forming in her eyes.
"Im okay Izzy, I'm just glad you are," i said relieved that she was okay. We sat in silence for a while, enjoying the piece.
"Mrs, can i ask you something?" Izzy asks breaking the silence.
"Of course you can Izzy," i reply, wondering what she is going to ask.
"Why did you tell him to point the gun at you? You should of just let him shoot me," she says sadly.
"Izzy, i would if let him shoot you, i wouldn't of been able to forgive mys-"
"Nobody would miss me though, im just a stupid, pathetic, and a wast if a life. It wouldnt of mattered if i would if got shot, everybody would if been able to get rid of me. I wouldnt if been missed," she sobs.
"Isabelle, that is not true. There are people that would miss you, that love you, that are glad you are in their lives. I know that i would miss you, i know that your mom would miss you, that she loves you and that she is happy she has you. I know Blaise would miss you, please dont ever think that you are pathetic, stupid or a waste of a life. When i think of you, you know what i think of? A smart, funny, beautiful and talented girl who has her whole life ahead if her," i say upset that she would ever think she wouldnt be missed.
"You really mean that?" She questions looking directly at me.
"I really mean that Izzy," u say smiling. She returns the smile and we carry in talking.

- 𝙏 𝙄 𝙈 𝙀 - 𝙎 𝙆 𝙄 𝙋 -
- 30 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐿𝑖𝑣 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑤 𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 -

Someone knocks at the door and then the door opens. "Hi, im Lieutenant Olivia Benson, thank you for saving my daughter," the Lieutenant says.
"Your welcome Lieutenant?" I reply.
"Please call me Olivia," she says, "Izzy we are going to have to go, Noah will be home soon," she says to Izzy.
"Okay mom, bye Mrs Shaw, get well soon and thank you," Izzy says.
"Bye Izzy, and your welcome, stay safe," i say as they leave.