A New journey begins!!!!

Episode.1
Once a upon a time a girl named Arohi with lots of dreams went to city from her small town to pursue her higher studies she is very innocent and with a good 💓 .....in the city she should live with her mama Mami.....her Mami don't like to add an extra member in home as the house is running with a small budget ....so she expected arohi to do some part time job and pay some small amount of rent to manage their house .....but she is new to city and she can't bear any kind of stress
Her Mami finded a job for her ...in a coffee shop as an waiter .....she doesn't like that job but she should do job to pay her Mami ....1st day of clge she is very excited she woke up early and prayed her fav gob gannu...to give strength to manage her clge and job together..she wore a pleasant blue dress leaving her hair open and matching jumki to her dress ... She started for her clge in her mamas gifted Scotty...while going her dupatta stucked in the wheel and she noticed immediately and stopped ...(arohi: oh my gannu thank God I. Just saw or else today my life is over ) she is trying to remove the dupatta but she can't .....A guy saw that and came near her .Excuse me miss can I help he asked...arohi:thank you but I can manage...but the guy told it's ok I will help please move .... And catched her hand to move and he finally removed her dupatta .. he asked what's ur name she replied arohi ... He asked why are u so careless..she told I wasn't my duppatta accidentally fell in the wheel not my mistake..guy: ok cool he asked coffee??
Please I insist she told yes they both had coffee and a small formal talk that guy felt a strange feeling while taking to that girl....he liked her voice her smile her innocence while talking...the girl saw her watch and told oh my God!!!! today is my first day of clge and I am late I should go. telling thanks she went forgetting her dupatta....he tried to give but she was In hurry she didn't listen to him ..by the by his name is arjun...he kept her dupatta in her bag and he paid the coffee bill and went......(IN THE COLLEGE.............)

The girl was 15 min late to the 1st hour her teacher excused for being late.....and she was allowed to class and in the lunch break she went to the cafeteria and opened her box some group of boys came near her and dragged her box and asked her what's ur name and which department we are ur seniors stand and give some fucking respect to us..arohi: I am sorry but can I know whom I am talking to ...they replied we are ur seniors 3rd year ...and asked her to tell sd (self details)and also demanded her to call every single senior as sir,mam ...respective to gender....
They forced her to clean shoes of one of the member of their batch...she refused but she was forced she was crying and took her hanky and about to clean the shoe some one screamed arjun is coming ...and everybody told to arohi go to ur class .....go...and she looked at that guy and thought oh this guy who helped me this mrng and I forgotten my duppatta...she stunned and watching ...arjun came near her with a thadhe smile..... looking her........
Episode ends.....🙋🙋