Fresher's day

Arohi listens her class and soon the break bell rangs...she thinks whether to meet Arjun or not and finally she goes to cafeteria there she waits ..break over....Arjun didn't came to the spot and angry arohi goes straight to arjun's class and yells at him for not coming to the cafeteria...
Arjun: so you came to spot I thought you won't come not bad.......
Arohi: what ever so why did you call me there common hurry up and I gotta go .....
Arjun: why you always be in a rush....cool down just chill your self....
Any how fresher's day tommorow..
We seniors organizing the event so be there in time...
Arohi: I know and I always be in time not like you ...ok this is what you called me for
Arjun: why you thought something else...(smile on his face)
Arohi: no I didn't thought any thing ok I will leave know any how thanks for reminding me ( in an sacrastic way) she left.
Arjun with his frnds
Guys Tommorow we will do something special like in an different way ... should be even more exciting than last year....
Sandy- arjun's best frnd......
Sandy: ok my frnd tomorrow there will be something exciting....just watch..
Arjun: smiled ....
Fresher's day
Every body are excited because this was the 1st event this year ...arranged well with....drinks....dj.......
All gathered and all are really excited
Abhi went to arohi's house to pick up her for the party...
Mami asks arohi is it necessary to go to party
Abhi : don't worry aunty this is college event and I will drop her back home before 10 pm...
Abhi and arohi both started for the party
Abhi: aru u look so beautiful today
Arohi: thanks my frnd
Both arrived at the event
Arohi : is this fresher's day or something else looks like an pub not a college event
Abhi: this is organized by seniors aru...not by the college
Arohi: hoo but still this should be in a classy way
Abhi: come on aru. Chill just enjoy
Arjun enters the party...all girls are looking at him.....
Arjun: (his eyes are searching for arohi)
Sandy: Arjun what are u looking for arohi ???
Arjun: noo..Sandy I was just seeing all the arrangements are good are not
Sandy: don't worry my frnd everything is perfect...Arjun see arohi OMG she looks so stunning....
Arjun immediately look at her really she look so beautiful Sandy..
Arjun went to arohi and told you look good today...
Arohi: thanks for complement
The party starts every body started dancing....
Arjun goes to arohi can I dance with you
Arohi : no actually my dance was not that good I am sorry I can't dance
Abhi: common aru go and dance that's ok
Arjun: ya even me not a great dancer just for fun comeon...
Arohi : ok
Both dances for an romantic song.....

Episode ends🙋🙋